TurnToIslam If you want to know@tti/2nd Edition.

Abu Juwairiya

to be frank brother,
i skeptical about the genuine of this article.US ? Where MC Dee ,KFC was born? come on :p

Why do you say so. Have you heard something different. If you think it is untrustworthy, too unreliable or not newsworthy, I am open to suggestions and if I find your reasons and verification to the contrary of this article, I am willing to remove it in the interests of truth and real news.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Why do you say so. Have you heard something different. If you think it is untrustworthy, too unreliable or not newsworthy, I am open to suggestions and if I find your reasons and verification to the contrary of this article, I am willing to remove it in the interests of truth and real news.
dear brother,the article is ok, suggestion came from my view.

Abu Juwairiya

CDCzLiKVEAEnyHZ.jpg

Abu Juwairiya

dear brother,the article is ok, suggestion came from my view.

Jazakallah Khayrun Sister. I meant no offence by it, I am sorry. What I was referring to the accuracy of information. If something is written as fact, but is actually an opinion and unsupported by reality than truth than I have a problem with that. So I was genuinely interested in an alternative source with substantiated evidence.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Jazakallah Khayrun Sister. I meant no offence by it, I am sorry. What I was referring to the accuracy of information. If something is written as fact, but is actually an opinion and unsupported by reality than truth than I have a problem with that. So I was genuinely interested in an alternative source with substantiated evidence.
You are doing just fine brother,
this is only a forum after all :)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Goodyear rubber company researched and concluded that shoes wear out faster on the rightfoot than the left.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Mr. Peanut was invented in 1916 by a Suffolk, Virginia, schoolchild who won $5 in a design contest sponsored by Planters Peanuts.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
th

Samuel Morse, the inventor of the morse code, was a painter as well. One of his portraits is of the first governor of Arkansas and hangs in the governor’s mansion of that state.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Desperate to increase veggie intake among children in Britain, researchers have developed chocolate-flavored carrots, pizza-flavored corn and baked-bean-flavored peas.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Astronauts Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin ate roasted turkey from foil packets as their first meal on the moon.