TurnToIslam If you want to know@tti/2nd Edition.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
In 2005, a man named Ronald MacDonald robbed Wendy's.
Ronald MacDonald robs Wendy's, loses job
Published: Nov 29, 2005 at 4:27 AM PST Last Updated: Oct 29, 2013 at 2:12 PM PST
- MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - A name like Ronald MacDonald might have raised suspicion from the start for a Wendy's employee.
Now the 22-year-old MacDonald has been charged with stealing from a safe at the Wendy's restaurant where he worked.
The man is no relation to the cheerful, red-haired clown who is the face of the McDonald's advertising campaign.
The restaurant manager said he found MacDonald and another employee taking the money at about 1:30 a.m. Monday.
051129_ron_macdon_210.jpg

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
In 2014 South Korea, 'women-only' parking spaces are being introduced which are bigger and marked by pink skirts.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
In Lucerne, Switzerland, you can hire an evil clown to stalk your child for a week before their birthday, and on that day, he will smash a cake into your child’s face. -
s-EVILBIRTHDAYCLOWN-large.jpg

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Honey is the only food that will never rot. A jar of honey can remain edible for over 3,000 years.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Coconut water can be used (in emergencies) as a substitute for blood plasma.
~"coconut water (or juice) is the thin liquid found naturally inside young green coconuts —not to be confused with creamier coconut milk, which is made from the white flesh of older coconuts.
'coconut water' provides potassium (about 600 milligrams per cup, more than a banana), along with some calcium, magnesium, sodium, and sugar.
it’s debatable whether the saturated fat in coconut milk is bad for you, but coconut water has no fat to worry about. and it’s far lower in calories than coconut milk (about 45 versus 500 per cup).
because coconut water has the same electrolyte balance as blood (it’s "isotonic"), it has been called "the fluid of life." during world war ii, it was used as a substitute for intravenous plasma.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
During medieval times, illiterate people would sign their name with an X and kiss it. That is the origin of the “X” in XOXO.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Ants can stitch your cuts.
Below a demonstration, shows how surgery ants were used by the natives to temporarily stitch wounds.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Queen ants have been known to live as long as 29 years!
Queens live long lives in comparison with their workers and are prolific breeders. A queen of Lasius n, a common ant found in Europe, lived for 29 years in captivity, while the queen of the urban Pharaoh's ant, Monomorium pharaonis, lives for only three months. The queen of the leafcutter ant from South America produces 150 million workers during her 14-year life span.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The Cullinan diamond is the largest diamond ever found - it was big enough to make 2,633 average-sized engagement rings.