TurnToIslam If you want to know@tti/2nd Edition.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
'4 out of every five 5 people in the American region known as Key State are homosexual [including Christian priests], making it difficult for the area's American women to find a partner.'
Astaghfirullahalzim!
What happen is the government too are supporting these move make it more crazy..trrulyyy sad.

Abu Juwairiya

Yes,but for being super oil rich country it is little don't you think so?

No I don't thinks so. Saudi Arabia has its own fair share of poverty with its own borders. There are so many Saudis who are very poor and there are areas which most Saudis avoid because of possible contact with these undesirable Saudis. Second, 95% of Saudi GNP goes to 1% of the population and ever year the official budget itself says it cannot account for billions of Riyals and the amount grows every year.

Abu Juwairiya

'Thousands of buildings were destroyed by the U.S. invasion in Iraq, yet one of the first buildings rebuilt there was a Pizza Hut.'

Abu Juwairiya

'In some Asian countries, girls as young as three are told to use whitening soap, because lighter skin tones will help them find a husband.'

Abu Juwairiya

'Watching television slows down the bodies metabolic rate, you will burn more calories doing absolutely nothing than watching TV.'

Abu Juwairiya

'In a survey of the most evil governments in the world 94% of people voted for either the United States, Israel, Britian or Saudi Arabia.'

Abu Juwairiya

'In 2008 Goldman Sachs handed out $13bn in bonuses to its employees after receiving a $12bn taxpayer bail-out in the same year.'

Personal Comment: My point for including this is, while I agree it is every company's right to spend and dispense with their own wealth and income, it is amazing how this firm was so wasteful and unwise in how it distributed 'a bail out' of all things.

You would expect some rejuvenation of industry, some money put into savings, debts cleared etc. While it may not have hurt anyone in particular, it just sounds so foolish and stupid for any company as rich and influential to do this and so quickly.

Last edited:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
No I don't thinks so. Saudi Arabia has its own fair share of poverty with its own borders. There are so many Saudis who are very poor and there are areas which most Saudis avoid because of possible contact with these undesirable Saudis. Second, 95% of Saudi GNP goes to 1% of the population and ever year the official budget itself says it cannot account for billions of Riyals and the amount grows every year.
True or not like what you claim, only Allah swt knows best.