TurnToIslam If you want to know@tti/2nd Edition.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
A 29 year old California man tore a tendon in his thumb after playing "Candy Crush Saga" on his smartphone all day for 6 8 weeks.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
68% of people in one study experienced "phantom vibration syndrome"—a sensory hallucination where you mistakenly think your phone is buzzing.
c24aa8f2d94f2ad217edb6f5f1e9254b.jpg

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
. A study found that drivers under 25 years old are 4.12 times more likely to use a cell phone than older drivers.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
According to a study, female drivers are 1.63 times more likely to use a cell phone while driving than male motorists.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Daydreaming is the most common cause of driving accidents due to distraction, not people using their cellphones.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Suspect someone’s giving you the wrong phone number? Read it back to them incorrectly If they correct you, it’s the real number.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
iPhone pictures will be better quality if you take the picture and then zoom in instead of zooming in to take the picture.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
If you're not getting service for your phone, try turning it on airplane mode and then switch it back. It should find signal then!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Parking your car somewhere unfamiliar? Drop a pin on your phones maps as soon as you get there and you’ll have no problem getting back.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Smile before answering the phone. It will make you sound happier and improve quality of conversation.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
An iPhone app (BAC Alcohol Calculator) can tell you exactly how drunk you are after entering your weight and type of beverage.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
A company called Neurowear is developing headphones that read your brainwaves and select music based on your state of mind.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Neurowear-Mico.jpg

With the Necomimi a success and development of the Shippo (Tailly) imminent, Neruowear have been progressing with their brainwave technology, particularly in regards to music. They recently revealed Zen Tunes, which analyses a user’s brainwaves when listening to music and then produces a recommended playlist based on their state of mind. Their latest invention, titled Mico, takes this idea a step further.
Short for Music Inspiration from your Subconsciousness, Mico is described as a device that frees you from having to select songs. Made up of two parts, a Mico app for iPhone and a huge headphone with a sensor, the iPhone detects brainwave signals, picking up on whether the user is focused, drowsy or stressed. It then automatically searches for and plays music that matches the user’s mood. As a unique touch, symbols on the side of the headphones light up, which also lets people know just what kind of state the user is in.
Neurowear have just released a concept video about Mico.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
When you talk on a cell phone while driving you are increasing your chance of being in an accident by 400 percent.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
It used to take a year to sell 10 million iPhones. Apple just did it with the iPhone 6 in a weekend.