TurnToIslam If you want to know@tti

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Bees generate "air conditioning" by bringing water into the hive on their bodies and fanning it with their wings. *bzzz*

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Spiked dog collars were invented by Ancient Greeks and were originally used to protect the dog's throat from wolf attacks.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
In Arizona, there's a town named "Nothing" and the town literally has nothing but a gas station and a population of 4 people.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
If you apply an electric current to a pickle, it will glow in the dark.
:SMILY47:remember don't get electrocuted .

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Too much stress literally causes the human brain to freeze and shut down temporarily.
~survey.

:75:one must always turn to Allah swt for help.
Bismillahirrahmanirrahim :
"Those men and women who engage much in Allah's praise.
For them has Allah prepared forgiveness and a great reward." (Holy Qur'an33:35)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
After the release of "Finding Nemo," children everywhere killed their pet fish by trying to flush them and set them free.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Eating celery is literally exercise. When you eat celery, you burn more calories than you consume.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Quitting junk food actually produces changes in the brain similar to withdrawal from addictive drugs.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Due to the new discovery of many brain parasites, Scientist say that a Zombie Apocalypse is actually possible.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
In 1942 there was a Mississippi man called the Phantom Barber who would break into people's houses at night and cut their hair.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Sharks don't need to brush their teeth - they're covered in fluoride, making them cavity-resistant.