TurnToIslam If you want to know@tti

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
This sounds similar like one town in my country. At 1617 king decided to create new town to the west coast of my country and gave to its name "New Town".

Not too imaginative king? :rolleyes:
maybe he trying to bring the new town recognised to everybody ,
similar to that mention like uptown and downtown .

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Owning a cat at home reduces the risk of heart attack by 40% and stroke by 30%.

The finding was the main result of a 10 year study of more than 4,000 Americans by researchers at the University of Minnesota's Stroke Institute in Minneapolis. Executive director of the Institute, Dr Adnan Qureshi, who is also senior author of the study, was reported by US News & World Report to have said:

"For years we have known that psychological stress and anxiety are related to cardiovascular events, particularly heart attacks."
"Maybe cat owners tend not to have high-stress personalities, or they are just the type of people that are not highly affected by anxiety or high-stress situations," he said.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
images

26305f3d2bd0f8a89bcf3a8de99362ba.jpg

06-cutest-cat-pictures-ever.jpg

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Emerson Moser retired after making 1.4 billion crayons for Crayola for 37 years, and then announced he was colorblind.
color_blind_colorblind_test_i_love_color_sticker-r05be6dba993c4f83b12cc14cbda1291f_v9wth_8byvr_324.jpg

Last edited:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Of American pet owners: 80% brag about their pets, 50% talk baby talk to them, & 31% take off work to be with sick pets.
american-photo-day-kitten-america-300x291.jpg

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
55% of U.S. adults own exercise equipment in their homes. 35% of those no longer use it; 8% NEVER used it.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
About 85% of people breathe through only one nostril at a time. It switches nostrils every 4 hours or so.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The world record for fastest marathon is held by Patrick Makau of Kenya with a time of 2 hours, 3 minutes, 38 seconds.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Owning a cat at home reduces the risk of heart attack by 40% and stroke by 30%.

The finding was the main result of a 10 year study of more than 4,000 Americans by researchers at the University of Minnesota's Stroke Institute in Minneapolis. Executive director of the Institute, Dr Adnan Qureshi, who is also senior author of the study, was reported by US News & World Report to have said:

"For years we have known that psychological stress and anxiety are related to cardiovascular events, particularly heart attacks."
"Maybe cat owners tend not to have high-stress personalities, or they are just the type of people that are not highly affected by anxiety or high-stress situations," he said.

This same happens also when you give a pat to a dog or any other animal. It lowers your blood pressure and reduce the risk of heart attacks and strokes. Similar reaction happens when you give a pat to someones hairs - it also release pleasure hormones in the brain.

console

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
24% of people missed important moments in person because they were too busy trying to share those moments on a social network.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The most expensive pizza in the world is the "Louis XIII" from Italy - it's topped with lobster and caviar and costs $12,000.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Shakespeare wrote the first knock-knock joke.

from some else:
Knock, knock.
Who’s there?
King Tut.
King Tut who?
King Tut-key fried chicken