TurnToIslam If you want to know@tti

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Marijuana was made illegal in 1937 by a man who claimed the drug caused white women to want to be with black men.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
"Retail therapy" is a real phenomenon where people go shopping and spend money to improve their mood.

:SMILY252:Wow that was ez

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Social psychologists have found that the more a city's radio station plays country music, the higher the suicide rate becomes.

:SMILY27:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
People with sitting jobs have twice the rate of cardiovascular disease as people with standing jobs.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Neptune was the first planet to be discovered by mathematical calculations before it was actually seen by a telescope.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
"Derealization" is an actual condition where a person with anxiety feels like they're going crazy and the world seems unreal.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Over 70% of girls age 15-17 avoid normal daily activities, such as attending school, when they feel bad about their looks.

:shyhijabi:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Dogs love squeaky toys because the sound reminds them of the cries of frightened or injured prey.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
30% of now-divorced women say they knew in their gut they were making a mistake as they walked down the aisle.
:SMILY153: