TurnToIslam If you want to know@tti

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
What was the world’s most searched recipe?
Pancakes
was the world's most searched recipe in 2014 :)
pancakes.jpg

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Have a headache? Here's a drink that will help: 3 mint leaves, 1/2 cucumber, 1/2 lemon and 1 cup filtered water.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Banana is a happy fruit. Eating just one can help relieve irritable emotions, anger and or depression.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
A cat can produce over 100 types of sounds, but a dog can only do 10.
A cat can rotate its ears independently 180 degrees, and can turn in the direction of sound 10 times faster than those of the best watchdog.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
An old English tradition is to plant large patches of thyme as playgrounds for faeries.

---------------------------

Wait... I have a lot of thyme in my garden but I haven´t never seen any fairy there...

smiley1660.gif

Abu Juwairiya

[quote="Abu Juwairiya, post: 620394, member: 114356"
...I have no issue Jews putting up in Israel but to steal the historical mosque Al Aqsa@ Masjidil Aqsa (belong to muslims refer @Holy qur'an) that Jews claimed to be theirs once existing temple that was one little too much and insane !!!

Assalammu Alaikum Sister Queen Islam. As you mentioned Masjid Aqsa is not a sacred House of Allah for them, but the site is what is important. The site being the area where the original Temple of Sulayman (AS) once stood and has existed twice in history (according to the Jews alone). It was also the site where the pagan Roman temple dedicated to the worship of Zeus once after the Mushrikeen destroyed Masjid Aqsa the second time. While the Jews maintain the 'wailing wall' of the current Masjid Aqsa is all what remains of the Second Temple, it is actually all what remains of the Temple of Zeus.

Abu Juwairiya

Sister Queen Islam, I will also add Masjid Aqsa's importance is significant in another sense. There are eight gates to the Masjid, seven of whom are open to the public and one is to the Wailing Wall alone. The eighth gate is under lock and key but has been fully constructed and connects the Masjid to the Wailing Wall. The purpose of this is symbolic and according to Jewish sources is to be entrusted for one person to walk through it; the Jewish Messiah, in short the Dajjal. That is to signify the start of the Divine War between Muslims and Jews and the complete destruction of Masjid Aqsa and the formal construction of the Jewish Third Temple where Masjid Aqsa now stands.

The area where Qubut As Sakr (Dome of the Rock) was just part of the more expansive Original temple as is Masjid Aqsa itself since the Original Temple of Sulayman (AS) was in essence more of a city than a sacred House of God alone.

Abu Juwairiya

Sister Queen Islam, it is also less well known about the tunnels built in the vicinity that surrounds the Qubut As Sakr and Masjid Aqsa itself. The purpose is to damage the foundations of the two places so that both eventually collapse. The tunnels started in the late 1960s after part of Masjid Aqsa was burnt by an Australian Jewish arsonist visiting the country.

Abu Juwairiya

"Implicit in the summons to feel with me in my suffering is the postulate
that the cause of my suffering can be the cause of yours."
(Agnes Heller 1984)