TurnToIslam If you want to know@tti

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Bill Gates told his university professors that he'd be a millionaire by age 30. He became a billionaire at age 31.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
An Indian boy named Budhia Singh is the world's youngest marathon runner. He ran a 42 mile race at age 4.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Over 400 billion cups of coffee are consumed each year. It's a world commodity that is second only to oil.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Marshmallows can soothe a sore throat.

That´s good to know.

marshmallow.gif

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Tips to avoid getting sick during flu season: wash your hands, don't touch your face, avoid sick people, eat well & get enough sleep.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The world's oldest known domestic cat was named Creme Puff. She lived to be 38 years and 3 days old.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
43% of the world's languages are in danger of becoming extinct. A language dies every 14 days.

*Languages are therefore threatened by communities themselves and their own decision to stop speaking them.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Taste is influenced by color. Scientists have found that hot chocolate tastes better in an orange colored cup.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
In 1997 Yahoo! turned down an offer to buy Google for $1 million. Today Google is worth $250 billion.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
When fat is broken down in your body, it turns into water and carbon dioxide which are expelled by sweating, urinating, and breathing.