Madz_SHK89

Asalamu Alejkum!!

Asalamu Alejkum brothers and sisters:) I'm kindda new to this site
Just wanted to say hi to everyone :)
alejkum salam:)

Appa BK

Muslimah Light
wa alykum....
my name is Nooriah.. i'm also new at this... i founded this site by accident.. well really nothing is by accident in this kife through the mercy of Allah (saw) where you from? i'm from South Africa

hope to here from you some time..

Madz_SHK89

asalamu alejkum sister..my name is Ifrah and I'm originally from Somalia(Africa)..but I live in Sweden..Sorry that I haven't emailed you back..I haven't really been on the internet for a few days now..

wa alajkym salam..

Asalamu alejkum..
First I want to say that this site is one of the best sites that I have visited..

Masha-Allah brother that was a wonderful story..My name is Ifrah and I turned 17 yrs old 5 months ago..I'm a muslim girl..but I never really practised Islam untill only a few months ago when I started to read on the website www.harunyahya.com..My dad adviced me to visit that website and SubhanAllah I couldn't stop visiting It and just keept on reading..I realised that I really only call myself a muslim but don't really practise it..

But after visiting more and more Islamic sites it really helped me to be a better muslim..I'm really happy that Allah(SWT) has guided me to the truth and now I pray 5 times a day every day and will insha-Allah keep on doing so

I live in Sweden in a little city...in a society where it's very easy to come away from your religion..But I'm happy that I have learned more about Islam and now I think I can answer the questions that the non-muslims friends at school ask me about Muslims and Islam. as they say education is the key of knowledge...and I have also realised that the only thing that makes us differenth from the non muslims is the 5 times pray...there are many muslims here that doesn't really practise Islam just like I myself was before.I'm a born and raised muslim and my parents are practising muslims

But now since Allah(SWT) has guided me and giving me another chance I won't throw it away..MAY ALLAH(SWT) KEEP GUIDING ME AND ALL BROTHERS AND SISTERS..
ALL PRAISE BELONGS TO ALLAH,LORD OF THE WORLDS.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
wa alaykum salam welcome to the site Irfah, i already made a thread based on one you made before....... i will put this at the bottom of it. insaAllah

Madz_SHK89

asalamu alejkum Nooriah

Nooriah said:
wa alykum....
my name is Nooriah.. i'm also new at this... i founded this site by accident.. well really nothing is by accident in this kife through the mercy of Allah (saw) where you from? i'm from South Africa

hope to here from you some time..
asalamu alejkum Nooriah...sorry I haven't been writting on the site for a long time..hope you are doing fine..alejkum salaam:biggrin:

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

:bismillah:

:salam2: both sister,

Welcome to this website!:biggrin:

May Allah(Swt) guide us all to the straight path and protect us from evil. (Ameen)

:ma: for joining the ummah!:)

:wasalam:

Karima

MashaAllah,

Welcome to this website of guidance of Allah's path for us. Thank you, zarah for the words:
May Allah(Swt) guide us all to the straight path and protect us from evil. (Ameen)

Sallam,
Kristina