Igot no answer again

Qabi786

:salam2:
iasked a questun yesterday and got no reply...iv had this b4 aswell i ask sumthing and dont get a reply at all. if someone cud plz give one id b very gr8ful.4give me if isound rude, im truly sorry, ijust realli needed an answer. jazakAllah Khair.
:wasalam:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

What was your question. It would help if you would write out the words and not use the b4..write out before. It makes you more serious.

Qabi786

:salam2: Iasked : If someone was to use Ar-Raiyan as their childs MIDDLE name isit aloud? Ar-Raiyan is the name of one of the gates of Jannah and iwanted 2 know if it can be used as Ar-Raiyan or if it has to be just Raiyan? So if they used it for example itd be Fatimah Ar-Raiyan Ahmed....is dat aloud? or do we cut off the "Ar"? ino its a weird question sorry......plz let me know if any1 knows.
agen 4give me if isounded rude.iapologise
jazakAllah Khair

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

No you did not sound rude. I do not have an answer so I will look it up. Give me a day. In the meanwhile some of our knowledgeable brothers and sisters will let you know.

abdellah007

salam

what s wrong with using ar-rayan or rayan as mid name? i see nothing wrong as long as it is not a bad name .

ShyHijabi

Salaam Sister Qabi,

Forgive me but I would like to ask a question. Are you using a software translator such as babblefish? I see you use terms such as dat in place of that and 4give in place of forgive. I have seen a few posters on this forum use this sort of slang/text message form of writing on this forum and I have difficulty understanding it.

Is this a short hand method of communication or is it a translator software issue?

As far forbiden names go...when I converted I was told by scholars that the only reason I would have to change my name was it were a curse word in the language or a polytheistic name. But I don't know what the meaning of the name you gave so the jury is still out for now.

Wasalaam

~Sarah

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Salaam Sister Qabi,

Is this a short hand method of communication or is it a translator software issue?

~Sarah

Yeah,this is a short hand method of writing.thats y why we use, U for you,dat for that,Y for why,N for And and so on ................

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
Yeah,this is a short hand method of writing.thats y why we use, U for you,dat for that,Y for why,N for And and so on ................

AssalaamuAlaikum WRWB,

You see, my greetings are complete but WRWB means WaRahmatuallhiWaBarakaatuah.

It depends on the scenario. If some wors are very very long then you could shorten them on the basis of their second priority.

BUT, you do not need to shorten every other word that it looks like your mouth is broken (at list the reader feels like that when the words transfer to his mind).

So please do not try to argue what "YOU" think to be right and what "YOU" think should be done. Writing the common words completely is a necessity, otherwise it becomes a disease and once you get addict of that then it becomes very difficult to get rid of it, while all the other people who are not 'abnoraml' in English writing, they keep on feeling disgusted on such language of "Jerky boys"

This language of "dat", "4ever", etc. is the symbol of that modern Jerky culture of the West.

WE MUSLIMS ARE DIFFERENT. Be Muslim, Be better and COMPLETE.

Wassalaam.

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
:salam2: Iasked : If someone was to use Ar-Raiyan as their childs MIDDLE name isit aloud? Ar-Raiyan is the name of one of the gates of Jannah and iwanted 2 know if it can be used as Ar-Raiyan or if it has to be just Raiyan? So if they used it for example itd be Fatimah Ar-Raiyan Ahmed....is dat aloud? or do we cut off the "Ar"? ino its a weird question sorry......plz let me know if any1 knows.
jazakAllah Khair

AssalaamuAlaikum,

I am not a native of arabic. According to my limited knowledge:

I suggest you better use "Raiyan" instead of "Ar-Raiyan".

Reason: If there is a unique person or thing, then we call it with "Ar" , such as "Ar-Rahmaan". A man can not have names like "Ar-Rahmaan". Instead people use "Abdur-Rahmaan". But since the door of Jannah is not a name of God, but is simply a door, so there is no problem. But still that door is uniqe and your daughter is not unique. So better use "Raiyan".

Also, the reason why people did not answer, because there might be some reasons such as:

1- Your question did not seem so important to some people, Alhamdulilah your question was not related to some serious problem.
2- The people who read your question , they did not know answer.

Wassalaam

maryam2k7

maryam
jazakAllah Khair

salaam,

my cousin is called rayyan bt i am nt sure about ar-raiyen this wud depend on wat the meaning is and how it is used.

wat is the meaning of ar raiyan(dnt no how to spell it soz)???

salaam aliakum

Qabi786

:salam2:
JazakAllah Khair 4 your replys and im so sorry 4my impatience :shymuslima1: plz forgive me....sister sarah idont use a translator...i jus have a bad habit of writing everything short :shymuslima1: yeah it is really bad so im trying 2 write properly now :| jazakAllah Khairun for all your replys....the brother who said that i should use raiyan instead of ar-raiyan, is a good point u made, i just wasnt sure about the "ar". ithink the name means a place with flowing water but im not sure. jazakAllah again 2u all....and sorry 4 being so rude :girl3: