il like to learn to read arabic

abdulwahab

Brother
:salam2:

welcome sister Aisha

we all one family in TTI i can help you and i hope help you for any thing about arabic language and islam , in first you just take round learn arabic section ,after then ask us any thing you can not understand

sorry my english it is not good , i hope to learn it too

:wasalam:

alkatheri

Alsalam Alukoum aishajor
as brrother abdulwahab said you are welcome and chose how do you want to learn. if live in london then i'll let my wife to help you and teatch you arabic and Quran aswell inshaALLAH.

good luck
salam

Luulay

salam sister, as our two brothers said, you can get help around but if you live in minnesota minneapolis, then i will be gald to help you anytime and my teacher would love to help you too. deen is everywhere you go nowadays but it's you that is suppose to take advantage of it.

good luck,
my sister i hope you succeed in life and the hereafter insha allah

salaam

OsMaN_93

Here to help
i would love to help ,but i don't live in Birmingham
did u check if the neerset mosque , doing any arabic sesions?:SMILY346:hope u find it easy to learn Arabic
wa salam..

hambaAllah

:bismillah:

the only website of medina arabic that is still available free of charge 24/7/365 is www.madinaharabic.com....you could learn by listening and practicing how to write the arabic alphabets as well as their sound which of course is also available here , courtesy of Brother Islamicfajr

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1037

and once you mastered them :inshallah: then you could try the madinaharabic wesbite where they teach you the grammar too

hope this help

:wasalam::hijabi:

Roxana Saldanha

welcome sister Aisha

we all one family in TTI i can help you and i hope help you for any thing about arabic language and islam , in first you just take round learn arabic section ,after then ask us any thing you can not understand

sorry my english it is not good , i hope to learn it too

Assalam aleikoum

I live in Brazil and i am reconvert to Islam few months ago.
I would like to know where i can learn, i mean have classes about Islam and arab language? In my city dont have.
I prefer a islamic country or in France. ( Anyway i dont speak english well. i speak portuguese and french.)
I can stay in that country for some months .Buti am not young, i prefer classes for adults.(I am 50 years old and Prosecutor)
Thank you.
Ma salama.
Roxana Saldanha.

abdulwahab

Brother
Assalam aleikoum

I live in Brazil and i am reconvert to Islam few months ago.
I would like to know where i can learn, i mean have classes about Islam and arab language? In my city dont have.
I prefer a islamic country or in France. ( Anyway i dont speak english well. i speak portuguese and french.)
I can stay in that country for some months .Buti am not young, i prefer classes for adults.(I am 50 years old and Prosecutor)
Thank you.
Ma salama.
Roxana Saldanha.

really i no know sister about france ,well you can ask brothers and sisters living there , sure there are arabic and islamic schools
i hope one are living there can give you some information

so we have brazilian section here too , sister Umibrahim she can helping you

Roxana Saldanha

really i no know sister about france ,well you can ask brothers and sisters living there , sure there are arabic and islamic schools
i hope one are living there can give you some information

so we have brazilian section here too , sister Umibrahim she can helping you

Salam
Thank you very much.
Actually i am in Portugal and in few weeks i will, inchallah, to live in England near Oxford.
May i learn there in real?

Safiyah_

Belgium

Does anybody know a person in Belgium who could give me lessons in Arabic or just in Islam?
It would help.

kamalmuo

kamal
Salam Alikom sister. I think learning Arabic or any language should be done face to face or at least online. because language has four skills all of them should be integrated to know the language well, Anyway I am teaching Arabic and Quran online, if you wish to join me let me know.
slam alikom