I'm a Muslim by me [POEM] =) Take a min to read.

4mMadara2Amina

:SMILY209:As salam alykom my dear sisters and brothers in Islam. I have been thinking to write one day a poem about my feelings while being a Muslim. Now after I have read some treads here and feel power inside me I took a paper and pen and wrote my FIRST poem about my feelings about Islam. I use to write poems about love before I become a Muslim, but INSHALLAH I will make many other poems ahead. Hope you will enjoy reading :hearts:

I'm a Muslim.

I'm a Muslim and that's what I say
I'm happy to wear hijab and be able to pray.

He gave His mercy and that's the blessings
From Him to me after all the wrong decisions.

I'm a Muslim and that's what I feel
From the knowledge of Islam what I seek.

He gave His love and that's the part
From Him to me as just a start.

I'm a Muslim and that's what I'm feeling
I'm happy of changes what now life's bringing.

He gave His trust and that's a test
From Him to me to see my believes.

I'm a Muslim and that's who I am
Inside, outside and counting my soul.

He gave His time and keep me alive
From Him to me- see the right path of my destiny.

I'm a Muslim and that's what I say
I'm a Muslim and that's what I feel
I'm a Muslim and that's what I'm feeling
I'm a Muslim and that's who I am!!!
:hearts::hearts::hearts:

Wish you would like it. (If need explanation-will be glad to give)

Aisha hussain..

seeking knowledge
:salam2:

:ma::ma::ma:

it is really beautifull sister

Prophet Muhammad:saw: "stated that the sign of Allah wanting good for a person is that he has understanding of faith"

may Allah bless you more with religious knowledge and bless with janat al Firdous ameen

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum

Mashallah, it is very beautiful poem dear sister,and mashallah you are blessed from Allah to have these feelings like Muslima.

May Allah bless you always my dear sister.

:wasalam:

4mMadara2Amina

:)))

:ma::ma::ma:

it is really beautifull sister

Prophet Muhammad:saw: "stated that the sign of Allah wanting good for a person is that he has understanding of faith"

may Allah bless you more with religious knowledge and bless with janat al Firdous ameen

Ameen.
:shymuslima1: awwww thankiessssssssss :hearts:

4mMadara2Amina

Assalamu allaicum

Mashallah, it is very beautiful poem dear sister,and mashallah you are blessed from Allah to have these feelings like Muslima.

May Allah bless you always my dear sister.

:wasalam:

same to you my dear sister in Islam :tti_sister::hearts: and thank you, thank you,,,, :):):):)

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu 'Alaykum,

Mashallah, you are very talented. Shukran for sharing it. I once showed my poems to John Updike. He told me that I should try reading some poems before I try writing them. :) I wish I had your talent.

4mMadara2Amina

As Salam Alykom :)

As Salamu 'Alaykum,

Mashallah, you are very talented. Shukran for sharing it. I once showed my poems to John Updike. He told me that I should try reading some poems before I try writing them. :) I wish I had your talent.

Hmm, each of us has different way of impressing other by words. There are many people writing poem about after what need to read whole book to understand it. That is why try and just try and believe you are doing it right because in poem there is no limits. My friend write poems what is like a story just made in lines... But its how it is, right?
Could you maybe show some of yours? if you do not mind? :hijabi:

Thank you so much about nice words my brother in Islam (I wish I understood right that you are brother). May ALLAH Taala bless you :tti_sister: Ameen.

believers_path

OH!Mashallah ....verrrrry nice n beautiful thoughts my dear sis,,
jazakallah for sharing..
hoping to see more poems from you inshallah!
assalam

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:ma:Very beautiful sister. You are very talented. Jazakallahu Khairan for sharing your beautiful work.:hijabi:

kamalmuo

kamal
May Allah blessing you

To feel in that way, it means that the real meaning of Islam is living inside that soul. It is not easy to show love and passion to Islam by just words. But these words remove the curtain for the inner strong love to Islam. That is great work and I hope the feeling to Islam increases more and more and it should be accompanied by good deeds.
Jazak Allah all the good.

4mMadara2Amina

OH!Mashallah ....verrrrry nice n beautiful thoughts my dear sis,,
jazakallah for sharing..
hoping to see more poems from you inshallah!
assalam

Hey thank you :hearts: and ALHAMDULILLAH for giving me such feelings to write. Yes, INSHALLAH I will write more poems, by seeking knowledge and learning terms what could I use inside my poems. :tti_sister:

4mMadara2Amina

As Salam Alykom :)

To feel in that way, it means that the real meaning of Islam is living inside that soul. It is not easy to show love and passion to Islam by just words. But these words remove the curtain for the inner strong love to Islam. That is great work and I hope the feeling to Islam increases more and more and it should be accompanied by good deeds.
Jazak Allah all the good.

wOw... am feeling really good now :muslim_child: Could even sing. Why? Because I really even used so simple words, I tried put a lot of things inside it. To understand it from "the hat" and also when you read it "from it heart" :hearts: Thank you for your nice comment :hearts: