im back again

Loner

im a yoyo.. i disappear and reappear... but this time im back...
and still is wanting to learn more so please add me on msn *removed*

thanks

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
Hi Loner,

Hope you find us the resources helpful in understanding Islam better.

Welcome once again. :)

Peace

Loner

try im shy and like to talk in real time not over on a forums as u dont get a real time answer if ya understand me

ShyHijabi

try im shy and like to talk in real time not over on a forums as u dont get a real time answer if ya understand me

You can PM members individually if you desire privacy for questions. But I am surprised they did not remove your MSN ID as they discourage giving out personal information online. There is also a male's only section for questions you do not wish sisters to see.

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

I hope you are doing well akhi. I'd like to inform you that although we apologize, we do not allow personal information on the public forum. This is to protect the Users and keep the forum secure.

As mentioned before you can talk to specific members via Private Messages, or in the specific gender only sections. Furthermore, if you have specific Islaam related questions, it is best also to refer to websites which are authentic and provide answers according to Qur'aan and Sunnah from known and reliable scholars inshaAllaah. As none of us on TTI are scholars and are quite liable to make mistakes.

Some I would recommend would be www.islam-qa.com or www.fatwa-online.com

I hope you find what you are looking for :)

wasalam

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

one who is shy in matters of learning can never gain knowledge.

arrogance and shyness are enemies of learning.

so pls feel free.we r not here to judge u but to help u.

dont remaina yo-yo rather pls take this ramazan as an opportunity to firmly become a muslim.pls try.we all do.
peace.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
im a yoyo.. i disappear and reappear... but this time im back...
and still is wanting to learn more so please add me on msn *removed*

thanks

:hearts:
aaaaww, when I seen you making a come back! I was super happy!!!!:D
I know, if you just give it a try and ask ANYTHING that may bother you here......you'll find support that you thought may never exist!!
This is what this forum is all about! heping those in need of knowledge both Muslims and non-Muslims! I would for sure encourage you brother in humanity to PLEASE ask any question you have, and believe me......you'll see how sweeet and helpful the members here are!!!
I have learned alot from here and so did many people. In this forum you can basically talk to converts...ask them if they found happiness with in Islam! which is what you're now looking for....shayness about getting knowledge will never get you to any place! it's better to ask ANYTHING than to remain silent and IGNORANT about what you're interested in. I wanted you to come here before because there are many converts here and I thought you would have gotten better answers and full support! may Allah guide you and all of us. And I sencerly hope you ask all the questions you have and that you dont remain a *yoyo*!
This is your sister Ubah.......bet you remember me:D

samiha

---------
Staff member

Is there a problem, I mean a reason why you cant send messages? I see no reason why you shouldnt be able to send Private Messages, we have no restrictions on them.

I hope this doesnt put you off the forum... :) do stick around and inshaAllaah we'll all learn together

wasalam

samiha

---------
Staff member

Akhi, I don't understand why you feel this way, that nobody wants to help you. Obviously we are all interested in helping in whatever way we can inshaAllaah, so I do hope if you have a problem, question, concern or whatever the case may be you do tell us.

Please dont be negative, and cheer up akhi - as a sister on here used to say a long time ago, "Smile, it's good for the health and it's Sadaqah!" =)

wasalam