I'm back

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:salam2:
brothers and sisters,I'm sorry,I was obliged to stop writing you,because of some problems of health and because there was no money in the internet key.I missed this forum very much,it's important for me,above all now that I am near the end of my pregnancy.In the next days I will spend some days in the hospital for some exams.I had a strong headache that forbade me to move my body:I don't really know what I have,that's why I stopped writing:I was very ill,but now al hamdu lillah I'm better.Maybe you'll not give any importance to my life,but I hope to take part to this forum as long as I'll be able to do it.I'm learning Quran by heart thank to some of you who sent the traslitteration of it and I'm happy...Bye:ma:

FreedomFighter

:wasalam:

Welcome back dear sister, sorry about your situation :( May Allah make it easy for you. May Allah give you beautiful healthy baby. Thanks for letting us know how you are. Take care :)

fada_all

salam alikum wa rahmatu allah taala wa barakatuh,

oh so sory for your situation but alhamdo liallah that you are now fine now and that you return back to our family of TTI dear ukhti , may allah swt protect you and your baby with His wide spread mercy alhamdoliallah ,may you have god and happy time all timesssss
love you for allah's sake
ur sis

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:salam2:
today,I don't know why,I'm feeling weaker than before,I havve no strnght,I feel so and so,I'll return in abetter momennt.bye

4mMadara2Amina

As Salam Alykom :)

May ALLAH Ta'ala help you in this hard time and keep strong your faith! Ameen. Wish you soon be smiling and happy. May ALLAH bless you. :tti_sister:

beautiful is islam

:salam2: my dear sis am glade to hear from you. may Allah make everything easy for you. May he aslo give you the best imman and health you and every person. i love you sis good luck with everything.:shymuslima1: