IM HERE!!! AS-SALAAM ALAYKUM!!!

Golden_Green

As-salaam alaykum warhamatullahi wabrakaatuh​

Well I guess I need to introduce myself, although I have broken a rule since being here. You will notice this is not my first post, but my 5th, SHHHHHH, or sue me!Ok I take back the sue me comment, don’t do that. I didn’t read the intro to the site --- is it compulsory to introduce yourself? It’s not going well as an introduction is it? Let’s start again...

HI! I’m new here... No, I already said I’m not new; I had a few days of looking around since I signed up, and at least a week of browsing before signing up:SMILY176:.

**gives up talking**

**stands in a corner**

**GOOFY GRIN**

**WAVES**
:SMILY139:
(p.s. asking me questions might work better)

muslim27

welcome أهلا وسهلا

salam aliukm sister
welcome as you new to tti sorry you not new....
how are you things
my qu are u new revert to islam

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Eheh you are not new. So I would like to make a belated welcome. :D

Welcome to the Family. :):):)

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

No its not compulsory to introduce yourself, but it is nice to, and helps bring us all together.

Thanks for joining our site, and also do like some of the posts you wrote already, masha Allah.

Golden_Green

Jen77, thank you so much for your warm welcome, yes it is a great forum, which is why its the only forum that i’ve joined. I have seen a few of your posts and look forward to reading some more!

Muslim27, wa alaykum salaam warahmatullahi wabarakaatuh! thank u also for the great welcome, i am totally new to joining the site, and thank you for the question. I am not a revert i was born and raised muslim, Alhamdulillah! How about you?

ibnAdam, wa alaykum salaam warahmatullahi wabarakaatuh, i prefer ur goofy grin to mine... barakAllah feeka for the belated welcome!!! Lol

QueenIslam wa alayki salaam warahmatullahi wabarakaatuh, i see u the queen love the icons, me and u need a meeting so u can gimme some pointers on glittering up my text!! Jazakillah for the warm wlcm!

Aapa, wa alaykum salaam warahmatullahi wabarakaatuh, barakAllah feek for the welcome, i appreciate u taking time out to welcome me!

Hi lotus, i hope your well, now im confused if it was your post or Jens post that made me join this forum, both your posts together i think.... i hope your journey to islam goes smoothly both of you, and that Allah guides you to the straight path and keeps you firm upon it! ameen

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
QueenIslam wa alayki salaam warahmatullahi wabarakaatuh, i see u the queen love the icons, me and u need a meeting so u can gimme some pointers on glittering up my text!! Jazakillah for the warm wlcm!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com] [/URL]

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

It will be my pleasure
my dear sister :)
Glad you love it too.

See you
Have a nice day.
Take Care!
~Wassalam :)