I'm Jason!

jawala

Asalaamu Alaikum, everyone. I just wanted to make a brief introduction. For years I had studied many different religions. Finally, my interest turned to Islam and that was all she wrote. I think Allah (swt) was saving the best for last!

I made shahada in October, 2005. I'm going to masjid now more regularly than I did the first year and I'm working more on my Arabic for salat.

Thank you for such an encouraging site!:salah: :salah: :salam2:

samiha

---------
Staff member
wa alaykum assalam.

Welcome brother to TTI, I hope you find all that you need. :D

May Allah make things easy for you, and help us all in gaining knowledge about our beautiful Deen. Ameen.

Wassalam.

Muslimah77

Slave of Allah (SWT)
Welcome Brother

:salam2: Brother,

Welcome to TTI. Insha-Allah you’ll learn more about our beautiful religion through this website. The brothers and sisters here are very helpful, and I hope you gain the answers that you are looking for. May Allah (SWT) bless you with guidance, wisdom and knowledge, and grant peace and happiness to you and your family.

Allah (SWT) guides whom He wills and He knows best those who will be guided.

:wasalam: from your sister in Islam

“This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favour upon you and have approved for you Islam as your religion.”
(Qur’an C5: V3)

"Verily Allah does not change men’s condition unless they change their inner selves."
(Qur’an C13: V11)

hambaAllah

welcome bro :)))

:bismillah:
:salam2: bro
:tti_sister: Alhamdulillah :allahuakbar: for being shown the deen

:SMILY206::SMILY206: to TTI
do enjoy ur stay here bro,,hope u will gained more islamic knowledge thru the videos/articles here and increases in eeman too :inshallah:
We have ARABIC here tooo and brother sensitive issues section which u need to register to access,,,waaaah i cant go there ;);)

http://understandquran.com/ramadan_sc_eng.html
this site have wordforword translation of the surah u learning,and learning arabic tooo.. for they have mp3..wav..wma..pdf and pps . short lesson to download on mobilephone too

:wasalam: :hijabi:

basheerpkm

trying to be Mu'min
Waalikkum salam varahmathullahi vabarkaath hu

:mashallah: Brother Welcome to TTI Online Community

:salam2:

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

Wellcome my noble brother to TTI..enjoy ur stay..

Alhamduillah 4 blessing of islam..

feel free to ask any Questions All us here to help each other..

i leave u in care of Allah

<wasalam>

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum

:salam2:
Welcome to TTI brother Jason and most importantly welcome to Islam.
:tti_sister: :tti_sister: May Allah reward you with Al-Jennah And may he always guide every Muslim to the right path.
MAY OUR LOVE FOR ISLAM INCREASE AND NEVER DECREASE.