I'm leaving TTI (I love you all)

Sakeena

Asalam alaikum, :SMILY259:

I've been for since 2007or 2008...anyway, what it comes down to is, I'm leaving TTI. It's been a great and rewarding experience getting to know you all and sharring funny and sad and inspiring posts. :hijabi: I love you all and I pray that Allah swt will always protect us and guide us to Jannah al Firdaws, ameen. I love all of you, and thanks for the support and good wishes and the du'as for me and my family, but I think it's time for me to move on inshallah... :girl3: I have a lot to deal with (family, health, college, issues) but I hope to return some day inshallah... my mind is made up. This is the right thing to do inshallah. :hearts: mashallah!

:tti_sister:

Salaams,

-Sakeena

Fahra

really?

Walaikummussalam sakeena..
are you will really leave this forum?
(I just got a little bit confused..)
but can we chat sometimes in yahoo messenger?
it would be nice..
however...we'll be miss you here and I'll pray may Allah will bless you..
:girl3:

nizar83

aselemu aleikum

our beloved prophet mohammed salalahu wa3alayhi weselem emphasized the fact that we as muslims, must stick together and seek the best of companies to be around with...

in order to live this ayaa: ''el amr bil m3aroof, wa nahiey 3ala al monkar''

if anyone leaves this site or this forum or any gathering where they remember ALLAH ta3ala and mohammed salalahuw a3alayhi weselem , for anything other than this...i think you wont be changing for the better..wa allahu a3lam

aselemu aleikum

:salam2: sister you make it sound like TTI is an addiction. Please visit once in a while . Everyone has responsibilities but if you do get some good article about islam then spread the info. Islam is a continous learning process. We dont want to loose you but if you have things to do then dont log on everyday but once in a while is fine.

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu Alayki, Sister,

May Allah's Will be done in your life. Hopefully, Insha Allah, you will be able to drop in from time to time and update us. As Muslims, we love each other and want only Allah's Will for ourselves and our brothers and sisters.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Baby sis I leave once a year. I come back. We are pilgrims on the Path, Insha'Allah. You have to do your thing. I will keep you in my dua..you keep me in yours..
my love,
aapa

islamforme

Assalaamalaikum. i suggest you to log in once in a week may be on sunday or friday when you have some free time. I am new member and get to knwo many things from this forum.
Allahhafiz

Brothers and sisters are right Sakeena, come in once in a while and tell your story!:)
AND WE WILL BE MISSING YOU ALOT!!MAY ALLAH HELP YOU WITH EVERY difficulty:)!!Ammeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!

sunnyhayat

Still trying to increas Imaan
:salam2: sister you make it sound like TTI is an addiction. Please visit once in a while . Everyone has responsibilities but if you do get some good article about islam then spread the info. Islam is a continous learning process. We dont want to loose you but if you have things to do then dont log on everyday but once in a while is fine.

For me it is sure an addiction.I seem to get very less so visit again and again many times a day.
I read all posts voraciously
I am secretly reverted with no one to tell to

For me it is sure an addiction.I seem to get very less so visit again and again many times a day.
I read all posts voraciously
I am secretly reverted with no one to tell to

:ma: SISTER!!! Congrats!!:muslim_child:
why don't you tell your story?!?

arwen

Assalaam walaikum

You are leaving and I am joining and posting for the first time... Much like life isn't it? Hope you return soon though....
May Allah keep you stafe..:shymuslima1: