i'm new here..

shira0616

Assalammualaikum..i'm new here.I'm from Malaysia(Penang).I'm just checking about Yusuf Islam and i found this site.anyway i want to wish all muslim Salam Ramadhan,may Allah bless us.i'm not good in English so sorry if i right something wrong.Assalammualaikum....

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum salam, you are welcome, dont worry your English is fine.

Ramadan karim

Now, you must test my Malay..
Selamat Patang ! Apa Khabar? :bananabb2in:

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah
Welcome

Wa Alaikum Salam, Sister Shira - Welcome to the TurnToIslam.com community! =)

InshaAllah you will find the rest of our resources here MashaAllah. Please feel welcome to join in discussions, and explore the many facets of Islam and how it relates to the world. I am sure you will find the brothers and sisters tolerant and helpful.

My family lived in Sarawaq over on Borneo when I was younger; I was blessed to have the oppourtunity to visit your country, as well as Kuala Lumpur. I hope all is well with your family, and that your 3rd day of Ramadan is another inspiring experience. ;D Again welcome!

azuwin

salam shira, im malaysian too, cakap malay la ye.... student ke, umur bape, hopfully kita akan menjalinkan ukhuwah,k.

fendi_ibrahim

Marhabannnn..wa ahlan wa sahlan....

:bismillah:

:salam2:

To all new Malaysian members in TTI.com. I'm proudly greet all of you a 'Selamat Datang' to this website..Ok. Come, and share your knowledge, experience, information and opinion on any issue posted here. Don't be shy..ok. Proud to be muslim.

Nak cakap melayu pun takper yer...Tapi yang paham jer la dapat baca,hehe:tongue: . Anyway.. Happy Ramadhan.

wassalam

shira0616

Thanks to all muslimin and muslimah...i'm very happy that everyone accepted me here.Assalammualaikum.Salam Aidilfitri