i'm new member

nafesa

muslim gurl
:salam2: i'm new member to TTI
i'm from sweden but live in london hope i'll benifit a lot from my brothers and sisters in TTI
niice page!!
:wasalam:

OsMaN_93

Here to help
:salam2:

welcome brother...........
. inshallah you find your stay here at TTI beneficial, as well as enjoyable, and inshaAllah we benefit from each other.
PS. your part of the familly now, make us proud :lol:

:salam2:

la ilaha ilalah

salam aleykoum

it's rihab,i just suscribe today, i knew this website by doing some research online.even if i'm mulima by native, but i didn't know much, so i hope to know more about islam inchalah and go deeply :tti_sister:

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
salam o 3alaikoum

welcome sisters both of you. this is a very good site indeed, where you can learn a lot of stuff u didn't know about.
take care sisters:)

- manal..

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

Welcome to the site Sister.

Insh'Allah you will benefit as I and others can testify to. The fact the site is very active shows that many of us benefit from the site and we can converse with our brothers and sisters from around the world.

Insh'Allah continue to post, read and reply to threads you think are excellent. This will contribute in you learning more and increasing your knowledge. We all have to start somewhere! Tip: Bookmark threads you like, its really good when you can refer back to them. :)

Alhamdulilah

Walaykum Salam