I'm scared

Believer1985

Assalamalaikum,

Brothers and sisters,

I have been watching the news closely the last few days regarding Syria and I am getting more and more scared. I am scared of a World War Three and military action in Syria. I don't want blood anymore but I think that is impossible in this world. Does it not say in our Quran that when Syria becomes a target this will be a sign of the Last Day? I know Qiyyama is close, but how close exactly? Nobody knows, but it terrifies me. I do not see myself as a good person and I pray that when the time comes we will all leave this world as good Muslims and Muslimahs.

Can someone please offer me some comforting words?

Salam

Abu Loren

Defender of Islam!
Wa Alaikkum Asalaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

Sis we must let destiny take it's course. All the prophecies must come true as Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala has written before the creation of time. It is really scary what happens in the world but these events are beyond the control of ordinary folks like you and me.

The way I see it we are lucky to be living at this time because the real fitna will start when Ad Dajjal arrives, at that time millions, if not billions, of people will die.

We should aslo be thankful to Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala for giving us life in the time that He has chosen for us. All we can do is what He has ordered us to do and hope for His Mercy. Do the right thing Islamically and one has a chance In Shaa Allah.

Allahu Alum.