Im so HAPPY :D

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
:salam2:
All Members!!! and non members :D

Happy news are that one of our nonmuslim member "AmeliaJohnson" is going to convert!! According to her post she is converting tommorow well means today!! yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!
I request u all to encourage her and give her a warm welcome into the beauitful world of Islam. Her post is just here in TurnToIslam Lounge.

Thnk U :D

***!!!!!!!!!!!!!CONGTATULATIONS AMELIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!****

kiki18

i know!!! i heard!!! she made my day so much more happy!!! CONGRATULATIONS AMELIA!! and welcome to the beautiful religion of islam :D:D:D:D:D

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Jazzak Allah khair dear sister for sharing with us this happy,happy news Alhamdulillah.:):)

We are happy too for our sister Amelia.Allahu Akbar.!!!:hearts:

May Allah bless you

:wasalam:

sarmadn

mashaAllah this is great news! :SMILY206: to the Ummah sister Amelia! SubhanAllah! We pray that Allah s.w.t showers his blessings upon you and all who brought you closer to Islam. The best part is that submitting to the oneness of Allah wipes away everything that came before it. It is you never sinned your whole life! InshaAllah you will be a patient and successful Muslimah. AllahuAkbar!

fada_all

salam alikum wa rahmatu allah

wow whats a wonderful news dear ukhtii allah akbar kabiran....masha allah congratulation to sister amelia may allah bless her all time

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
I 'm happy , too .

Congratulations Ameena !! you made me happy

Welcome to the wonderful world of :SMILY252: Islam :SMILY252:

May Allah bless you all .

Thanks Fatima for your noble feelings ^_^

Peace92

Revert to Islam

Congratulations on your reversion.

It is the best decision you could have ever made.

A million Congrats to you.

Peace.