i'm so happy

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:

i have good news. yesterday, i had a discussion with my employer about my need to attend jummah every friday. we were able to modify my schedule in order to be able to attend jummah without any problems or potential loss of employment. i think i feared for no reason at all. she was very kind about it and now i feel very relieved that i no longer have to worry about missing jummah.
:wasalam:

q8penpals

Assalam aliekum

I am glad things worked out for you. This just goes to show that many times we let our imaginations run wild before we look for the facts.

Let this be a lesson to everyone - ASK first; if things work out - YAY!; if things do not work out, insha'Allah, there will be something better waiting for you. And this is true for many things, not just asking for time to pray at work.

Lana

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:

i can't believe i had let my fear go on for so long like that. insha'ALLAH, this can help inspire others that may find themselves in a situation where they feel that they cannot get jummah off.
:wasalam:

Rosheen

Sister in Islam
salaams brother,

its good to hear your news. I find most employers are flexible. They just don't want to get into a situation where the employee is taking advantage. And I am certain that your employer knew you had truly honourable intentions which is why she was favourable to you.

amatullah sajida

congratulations

mashaallah

"من يتق الله يجعل له مخرجا"

i am sorry but i don't have the english translation but this verse reflects this situation

u wanted to please allah, u worked for it and tried to do what is neccessary and did it so allah helped in every move

may allah bless u