I'm SOO LONELY =[

strangerr

Assallammu Allaykum brothers and sisterss

i JUS wanna ask how do i deal wit my loneliness?
just recently during ramdan i started to praying 5 times a day and trying my bestt to live my life the islamic way. Before ramdan i barely every prayed.. i only attended jumma prayers and fasted during ramdan but i didnt really take thigns seriously but jus recently i've realised what The TRUE purpose of life was. Before i always went out with my friends going to wrong places hanging with the wrong crowd, attending the wild high school parties and doing such
evil acts But now i feel as im a changd man. Like my old self wouldnt even recognize the NEW ME. BUT seriously the more closer im trying to ger to allah the more LONELY my life seems to get. Because most of my frieends are not muslim and even most of my muslim freinds dont practice islam Like how they supposed to. And i feel like im on this journey all by my self. And the environment i live in ESPECIALLY During my age its quite hard trying to obey allah wit out SOOO MUCH DISTRACTIONS. i Wish all my freinds were muslims & really good muslims so i can hang out wit them more often. But i wanna kno if any one can relate to what im going through how do they deal with this??
and pleasee give me thoughts or ideas or some of the thigns that i can do during my free time,,,
And it GETS even harder when your the only one in your family whos actually praying and tryign to stay on the right pathway. I wish my whole family was really good muslims =[[
I only have FEW Good muslims freinds and it feels like my other 90% of friends are fading away from me =/
& now im bored almost everysecond of the day & im about to end this relationship with my girlfriend =[[[[[[ because i now know that its HARAM to hav gf in islam
and by me doing this it WILL ONLY make me more LONELYY AND LIFE WILL GET ALOT MORE BORINGG because i REALLY REALLY REALLYY love her But its something that i must do as a muslim
so i dont kno how to react to ALL this & it feels like somtimes im about to break down
but I kno this is all just a test from ALLAH SWT & if my brothers & sisters could help me wit this problem of mine
i would REALLY appreciate it!
thank you
=[

Sonia88

Aww u sound down, and i cant blame you, but you know when your trying to follow the right path it duznt come easy... why dont u go to the local mosque, u might get to know people your age and make some good muslim friend...do dua for your family, and try to encourage them to practice... it only takes 1 person and slowly things will change, you have so they can2... and about your girlfriend that must be really hard esp when you love someone so much...make sure you explain things to her properly she should understand...if you dont get over eachother in the future u could always marry her? and if its not her then brother you will find someone better.. deep down you know your doing the right thing, so just stick 2it, so just pray and as i said pop into the local mosque get to know people. inshallah things will work out brother. t/c
obv people can say oh you got us which you have, this whole forum but u want people around you, and you'll find them, just search there will be someone just like you.. or if there a religious bunch of guys at your high school, talk to them, ask them questions they'll see you've changed, and also try to help your old mates, im sure your friendship will last with them.

strangerr

=/

i kno i can alway marry her but the problem is she is a nonbeliever and she even told me before we even go into this relationship that she thought about converting to islam but that would hav to be later on when she is done wit college & that her husband has to be muslim
and that was really something that attracted me to her
her will of wanting to become a muslim
but im afraid of loosing her,
if i end this now then THAtS the END Of it all, u know what i mean
& i wish i met her couple years afterr so then i would be ready for marriage and i would be more educated.

strangerr

&

and i get sad everytime i look back & realising that all my friends are not going to be wit me no more & aghhh life SEEMS SOOO HARD at timess
i go to mosques but every one is elders
thank you

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

everything that comes before death is easier compared to death and everything that comes after is difficult than it...so better change ur approach now alhamdullillah.

dawahforever

Asalaamu Alaikum

Hey sometimes us old fogies are a lot of fun and filled with good advice and will help you stay on the straight path. Maybe other youth will follow you to the mosque..you could be a role model. About your gf get a sister to do dawah with her. If she still resists then it wasn't meant to be..but at least you will know that you tried to lead her to the straight path.

Wa Salaamu Alaikum
D4E

strangerr

truee

thank you brotherr
this site is realling hepling me alot by giving me support and giving just the answers that i need
assallammu alaykum

islam iwk

salam,

well what u must do is do wats best for u lol i survived lots of time\
lots of time ppl wanted to infulance me but i always survivesome IDK
i think i have some kinda of stabality control on me lol.any way alah knows best:SMILY139:

strangerr

truu

i know i need to try to get over certain thing in my life but to be honest i am very weak emotionally somtimess. And it gets even harder when theres so muchh pressure aroundd and problems jus start piling up..
aghhh allah help mee
and thank you brother & sisters for all your support
may allah bless each and every one of you