Sheikh Abdul Bari al Thubaiti
Sheikh Muhammad Salaah al Budair
Sheikh Hussain ale Sheikh

so what do you know about these imams?
wasalam

A Muslim

SUBHANNALAH

:salam2:
Brother yes indeed i know all there names and id like you tell me have you seen these imams in acctually there in makkah and madinah i have seen all imams of makkah but only one which is from madinah shayk salih muhammad al badr.

:arabi1:

metsudaistwice

salam

i have actually met sheikh sudais twice personally in my area in UK, but have not seen the other imams, though i wish to see sheikh shuraim and sheikh budair as i am a great fan of sheikh shuraim and sheikh budair
wasalam

Naasih

Hmm I have seen and prayed behind most and have met shaikh Hussain, Muhammad Ayyoob, Sudais, Hudhaifi and Qaasmi. Doesnt mean anything though does it. What was better than all of this was meeting shaikh ibn Baz and shaikh Uthaymeen and many other scholars! thats where the benefit was! The scholar truly is like the full moon and the worshippers are like the stars as a hadeeth states.

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
As Salaamu Alaykum
From what I've heard, Al-Sudais isn't too good. He preached hate and intolerance against all non-Muslims from the holiest site on Earth! Who appointed that man to hurl hate in the directions of non-Muslims (which clearly goes against the teachings of the Qur'an)?

Sheikh Hussain does a good Adhan (I've heard one).

That's all I know about them.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum, yeah they good Ulema' MashaAllah. I havent met Salih Talib or Usama Khayat, apart from them I met those Shaykhs.

Shaykh Subayil, Shaykh Hudheifi and Shaykh Hussein Al Shaykh are Three Very knowledgeable Shaykhs. I mean in terms of having knowledge of various books and doing Darus. Shaykh Salih bin Humaid also does darus in the Masjid Al-Haram in Makkah.

Shaykh Hudheifi is very strong in Tajweed and he has Isnaad going back to the Prophet:saw:. He was the only Shaykh my Quran teacher respected in terms of tajweed in the Masjid. He would cringe at mention of the other Imams..and said their tajweed wasnt good enough. - Well, the Shaykh( Shaykh UbaidAllah al Afghani) we must respect as he was in his late 70s early 80s and he has isnaad going back to the Prophet :saw: in all the recorded Quran recitation styles. As well as being Hafiz of the Tafseer. He was super cool mashaAllah and would joke with his students and make us smile.

Shaykh Hussein used to open his fast with some of us near the old part of Masjid Nabawi. We would discuss diff things and he asked my bro about why he moved his finger.. and our evidence for that. So we told him about the proof from Shaykh Albani's book, Sifa Salatul Nabi. He had his own evidence and said should move the finger only when Allah is mentioned. lol. Then later the Shaykh taught from one of Shaykh Albani's books, he would hold talks under the umbrella section of Masjid Nabawi.. ( I dont remember which book he was going through, I will try find out) He is quite young for a Shaykh, he is in his 40s. That was a few years ago though, I was 17 years old.

Shaykh Sudais is funny though, in good way. Because he gives salam just like he reads the prayer lol. It just sounds odd after always hearing his tapes and watching him on TV. He is a nice person. But, in Makkah I really liked Shaykh Subayil, he is so kind and he is never in a rush if you meet him. I met his son too Shaykh Umar Subayil, may Allah have mercy on him. He died, Rahimahullah. He died in a car accident.. :( He was an Imam in Makkah as well.

One must remember that there are a lot of very knowledgeable Shaykhs there, and that these are just the Imams and Khateebs of the Mosque. You have Muhaditheen Scholars such as Shaykh Abdul Muhsin al-Abaad (hafizahullah). He teaches in Masjid Nabawi.

I recommend all bros go and meet with the Shaykhs, inshaAllah. It is good to have love for the Ulema' and understand what knowledge truly is. Anyone can talk and have access to the scholars, and ask any questions. Although, I dont think last day of Ramadan or Hajj time be wise lol. Its bit busy then.

Wasalam.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
As Salaamu Alaykum
From what I've heard, Al-Sudais isn't too good. He preached hate and intolerance against all non-Muslims from the holiest site on Earth! Who appointed that man to hurl hate in the directions of non-Muslims (which clearly goes against the teachings of the Qur'an)?

Sheikh Hussain does a good Adhan (I've heard one).

That's all I know about them.

Assalamu alaykum

Sudais is cool, He made good khutba in Makkah mashaAllah. No, he just spoke against the people who are the enemies of the Muslims. Some people take things out of context and wish to harm Islam.

As for Shaykh Hussein, I dont think he has done Adhaan in Masjid Nabawi. Maybe at home. They have some set Azan givers in Masjid Nabawi and in Makkah.

ilmseeker

Salaams,

No, I have never been to Mekkah or Medinah. I have a lot of respect for them though. Insha'Allah though I can make Hajj/Umrah sometime and...pray behind them?! :p

I also uploaded many videos of them...Sudais, Shuraim, Budair and al-Talib (one video) on youtube. :)

salam
anyone want pics, audios or videos of the imams of haramain?
wasalam

Post away brother! I wanna see the videos, lol the pics would be okay, but the videos are what I really want to see. :)

Assalamu alaykum, yeah they good Ulema' MashaAllah. I havent met Salih Talib or Usama Khayat, apart from them I met those Shaykhs.

Shaykh Subayil, Shaykh Hudheifi and Shaykh Hussein Al Shaykh are Three Very knowledgeable Shaykhs. I mean in terms of having knowledge of various books and doing Darus. Shaykh Salih bin Humaid also does darus in the Masjid Al-Haram in Makkah.

Shaykh Hudheifi is very strong in Tajweed and he has Isnaad going back to the Prophet:saw:. He was the only Shaykh my Quran teacher respected in terms of tajweed in the Masjid. He would cringe at mention of the other Imams..and said their tajweed wasnt good enough. - Well, the Shaykh( Shaykh UbaidAllah al Afghani) we must respect as he was in his late 70s early 80s and he has isnaad going back to the Prophet :saw: in all the recorded Quran recitation styles. As well as being Hafiz of the Tafseer. He was super cool mashaAllah and would joke with his students and make us smile.

Shaykh Hussein used to open his fast with some of us near the old part of Masjid Nabawi. We would discuss diff things and he asked my bro about why he moved his finger.. and our evidence for that. So we told him about the proof from Shaykh Albani's book, Sifa Salatul Nabi. He had his own evidence and said should move the finger only when Allah is mentioned. lol. Then later the Shaykh taught from one of Shaykh Albani's books, he would hold talks under the umbrella section of Masjid Nabawi.. ( I dont remember which book he was going through, I will try find out) He is quite young for a Shaykh, he is in his 40s. That was a few years ago though, I was 17 years old.

Shaykh Sudais is funny though, in good way. Because he gives salam just like he reads the prayer lol. It just sounds odd after always hearing his tapes and watching him on TV. He is a nice person. But, in Makkah I really liked Shaykh Subayil, he is so kind and he is never in a rush if you meet him. I met his son too Shaykh Umar Subayil, may Allah have mercy on him. He died, Rahimahullah. He died in a car accident.. :( He was an Imam in Makkah as well.

One must remember that there are a lot of very knowledgeable Shaykhs there, and that these are just the Imams and Khateebs of the Mosque. You have Muhaditheen Scholars such as Shaykh Abdul Muhsin al-Abaad (hafizahullah). He teaches in Masjid Nabawi.

I recommend all bros go and meet with the Shaykhs, inshaAllah. It is good to have love for the Ulema' and understand what knowledge truly is. Anyone can talk and have access to the scholars, and ask any questions. Although, I dont think last day of Ramadan or Hajj time be wise lol. Its bit busy then.

Wasalam.

:ma: That is awesome bro Mabsoot! :cool: JazaakAllah for sharing. :) So you studied in Mekkah and/or Medina?

I recommend all bros go and meet with the Shaykhs, inshaAllah. It is good to have love for the Ulema' and understand what knowledge truly is.

:SMILY126:

nazmul hussian

sallaam i personally havnt met any sheikhs however my uncle has met sheikh sudais , shuraim, budair , and many others, also he had been invited by sheikh saud ash shuraim to join him for iftaar so inshallah in the future i personallay will meet them in person. wa sallam