Video Iman (Monica) Aparicio Christianity to Islam

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
iman1.jpg

Iman (Monica) Aparicio Christianity to Islam
*Recommended Viewing*
Beautiful Story. This sister became Muslim after her daughter started questioning her about various beliefs such as the trinity and she asked why she had to pray to the cross. So Monica started on her path to find the truth, and alhamdulilah she found Islam. This is a really amazing story about how someone found guidance in Islam. She also talks about her own experience in Arab countries with what she sees as problem, with their lack of understanding about Islam.

Right Click Save target as.. Download

Last edited:

revert

What a wonderfull story. Inshallah Iman and her daughters will grow, and they will help all those around them to see the beauty and truely appreciate the enormity of the gift that Islam is in their lives. And people will no longer take it for granted. Al hamdulillah she found the truth and was able to share it with her daughters, and Al hamdulillah that her daughter had the insight to see the lies in what her mother was teaching her - she taught her mom to really think about her worship as opposed to just blindly following. This video brought tears to my eyes. Alhamdulillah.
Bismillah Al Rahman Al Raheem.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
revert said:
What a wonderfull story. Inshallah Iman and her daughters will grow, and they will help all those around them to see the beauty and truely appreciate the enormity of the gift that Islam is in their lives. And people will no longer take it for granted. Al hamdulillah she found the truth and was able to share it with her daughters, and Al hamdulillah that her daughter had the insight to see the lies in what her mother was teaching her - she taught her mom to really think about her worship as opposed to just blindly following. This video brought tears to my eyes. Alhamdulillah.
Bismillah Al Rahman Al Raheem.

Assalamu Alaykum, yes it is a beautiful story. Infact, one of my favourite videos here. May Allah help them and jive them Jannatul Firdaus (highest level of paradise).

Welcome to the site Revert, i see it is your first post, inshaAllah you will find much benefit from this site. It is a relatively new site and we just made a major change to the way we present information and communicate.

You can introduce yourself here if you wish, and also find out more about other members

waslaam

Anssam12

Allah (SWT) is Noor (Light), & guides to HIS Noor (Light), Whom HE (SWT) likes, HE (SWT) had guided you, to his straight path, please hold to it firmly, to win this world & hereafter InshAllah.

Allah (SWT) did not create this world randomly, every thing in it has an orbit or a path, and this path should lead us to Allah (SWT) (The Noor). Thanks for Allah (SWT) for sending us The Map (The Noble Quraan), & Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) as an explainer & guider in this world, to show us the right path (his Sunnah) that leads to wide & deep ocean of Noor (ALLAH) SWT, which is full of precious & valuable things of this world & hereafter.

True Light

This is such a beautiful story. I am a muslim but i am sad that i do not practise accordingly to islam. I am very Happy to see others convert but sad they do a better job in preperation for the after life. I am starting to Fear Allah S.W.A.T and i Inshallah will be reading Zohr on 13/07/2006 Namaaz who ever reads this please pray for me that this becomes a continues method to my life. I have fear in Allah S.W.A.T but i thought to much about my comfort of my bed that contains lazzyness not knowing my real bed is in the grave. I want my Bed like all off us to be full of luxury and blessings. So lets us begin to expand Islam but us being firstly the postitive act of Islam. Im so scared of death but now im feeling so less scared becuz Allah S.W.A.T is not Only the LORD but my best Friend who listens to my heart and gives me things AMIN. So in return for what the lord has given to mankind lets start to fight Iblis and tell him that we indeed are greater then him because Islam is within us. Amin

True light, Incha' Allah you will be one of good muslim

Asslamo Alaikoum True light
It seems that your words came from the deep heart. Thank's to Allah that you are a moslim and incha' Allah with time you will get use to practice according to Islam.
As you said it's only Iblis (Satan) and his followers from jiin and inss who let us forget the beauty of our religion.
So may Allah give you strenght to practice and don't give up things come with time and patience.
Incha' Allah, always every muslim makes dua' for all muslim over the word.
Salam

Karima

This video is so good to see how her faith in Allah came to be, after her searching for the truth, through her background as a Catholic. Instead of mentioning what I liked in the video, it is better for you to hear it and watch it. All of this was good!

haadii

She could be the first Ulama(ISLAMIC Teacher) in Mexico & the rest of the latins.

99% of Mexican are pure catholic whom been lead by the European in the early centuries. Her(Monica) 's story was a miracle and a gift from the only Great true LOVE YA WADUUD. Shall Peace upon Monica and her family as well as those who are reading and realising the fact of GOD'S LOVE . And Peace upon Prophet Muhammad and His Families.

jawadkabuli

Dear my Sister,

:salam2:
Dear my Sister,
I have seen your vedio and it was very good to me i hope for you and your dothers to grow up and grow up in islam and try to make others to become muslim.
your brothere,
jawad

emma

MarshAllah

I found this vidoe link very inspriring on how we can devote time to learning more about our religion and how we can encourage other to want to learn and ask questions.

This sister im sure will be sucessful in inspiring others in her cumminity to want to know more about islam.

Salam Alaykum

Sister Emma

Leeds UK

KosoVa-Muslim

Assalamu Alaykum brothers and sisters i am new in this forum so can u tell me how can i download this video and other videos.
May peace of God be with y'all

Kayote

Awe-inspiring.

Masha'Allah, that was simply beautiful.

Im so impressed by this story. And one of the most beautiful part is where she mentions that we muslims who are fortunately enough to be born a muslim are so unfortunate to not share this Allah's blessings with others.

"May Allah make you, your children & relations & especially your husband follow the right path. Masha'Allah, you have taken the right & brave step, may Allah continue to bless you forever".

Amen.

west

Its true - with my experience - some people who are born Muslim take their faith for granted. A revert always seems to have a deeper appreciation for their newfound faith, Islam

how to spread the message

Allhamdillah

This video is truely a miracle from Allahu subhana watalla. I was so overwhelmed that my eyes started to flow with tears. Being a borned Muslim--people who revert to Islam makes me appreciate the deen (Islam-la ilaha illala Muhammada rasullah) even more. She mentions in her opinion why borned Muslim people that have this gift do not spread it. Personally, I try to help my non-Muslim friends and colleagues but it is not easy as you think. It is only Allahs willing. Sometimes its almost as if non-Muslims have a veil that which they can not see passed. My brother and I have opened alot of doors to non-Muslims to Islam. I have cleared mashallah there misconceptions of Islam. This world which we are living in, humans feed off the media. People do get fooled by CNN, NBC, etc. They are being brainwashed and if Muslims want to change that, they have to change themselves first. We can not bicker about why Israelie's and Americans are killing innocent Muslims (even though they are) but we have to become smarter and more educated. We can not be stagnated and only worry about the minor issues. We have to get our PhD's and build our crediblity in order for us to have respect and hearings from others. We have to be the best in everything we do. Once we are educated then we can give lectures at universities and conferences to the mass, so that they know based on our education that we know what we are talking about. We have to beat these people at their own game and that is something that the Muslim world is lacking. Point: If we want to change the world and spread Islam, we have to change OURSELVES first.

salamalikum wa ramatullahu baraktu

moin1977

[imgleft]http://www.turntoislam.com/images/tti/iman1.jpg[/imgleft]
Iman (Monica) Aparicio Christianity to Islam
*Recommended Viewing* Beautiful Story. This sister became Muslim after her daughter started questioning her about various beliefs such as the trinity and she asked why she had to pray to the cross. So Monica started on her path to find the truth, and alhamdulilah she found Islam. This is a really amazing story about how someone found guidance in Islam. She also talks about her own experience in Arab countries with what she sees as problem, with their lack of understanding about Islam.

[vg]468440414685693208[/vg]
Subhanallah the best story, she is wright saying that we born muslims don't understand or realize What a Big Gift allah has given to us,by giving us a birth in a Muslim Family. May allah makes her a 'Zaria' to spread Islam in Maxico & may allah makes it easier for her.