Imitation Of Shaykh Afasi, Ghamdi etc. By Qari Nomani Part 2

sharaz

Fear Allah
Salaam,

Part 2 of the qari imitations. Qari Saad Nomani is a reciter of the Qur'ān who is known for his imitations of various reciters, or qaris, of the world. Nomani has the ability to imitate more than 75 qaris and imams including the imams of the two Holy Mosques of the Muslim world in Makkah and Madinah

[yt]uDguC2b-z7E[/yt]

JazakaAllah kheir

Soumaya

El HaMdOuLiLaH
:salam2:

I does not understand (include) what is the interest to imitate chouyoukhs??? It is not imported him(it), it, it is necessary to base it on the words of ALLAH and not imitier:astag: :astag: Wallahou 3alem

Sorry for my expression in English :shymuslima1:

:wasalam:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member

has this Qari ever studied with one of the proper Ulema' of Quran im sure they will tell him off for copying other reciters, mainly because 99% of the reciters you hear have very bad Tajweed.

I know one of the Shaykhs for i sat with to study Quran, who was hafiz of Tafsir as well as having Isnaad for all different recitation styles, did not like that people copy other reciters or learn like that. This is contrary to the Sunnah of the Prophet :saw:.

wasalam

DevoutMuslimah

has this Qari ever studied with one of the proper Ulema' of Quran im sure they will tell him off for copying other reciters, mainly because 99% of the reciters you hear have very bad Tajweed.
wasalam

Among his tutors are Sheikh Shafiq, Sheikh Muhammad Ayub (ex-guest Imam of Al-Masjid al-Nabawi), Sheikh Bilal Ahmad and Sheikh Muhammad Khalil (Imam of Masjid-e-Quba) Madinah Munawwarah
:blackhijab:

Very beautiful, masha'Allah Allah has blessed him with such talent. :ma: Insha'Allah he is a Quran Teacher, so he can benefit others, for the best person is the one who learns Quran and then teaches it to others....

JazaakAllahu Khayr for posting, insha'ALLAH you can also post the last video...

Wa'salaam :SMILY259:

sharaz

Fear Allah

I know one of the Shaykhs for i sat with to study Quran, who was hafiz of Tafsir as well as having Isnaad for all different recitation styles, did not like that people copy other reciters or learn like that. This is contrary to the Sunnah of the Prophet :saw:.

Salaam,

Well this is the background of the qari:

Qari Saad Nomani, also known as Sheikh Muhammad Saad Nomani Madani s/o Shahid Khalil Nomani (الشيخ محمد سعد نعماني المدني بن شاهد خليل نعماني), is a reciter of the Qur'ān who is known for his imitations of various reciters, or qaris, of the world.

Among his tutors are Sheikh Shafiq, Sheikh Muhammad Ayub (ex-guest Imam of Al-Masjid al-Nabawi), Sheikh Bilal Ahmad and Sheikh Muhammad Khalil (Imam of Masjid-e-Quba) Madinah Munawwarah.

He is of Pakistani descent and was born in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Later, he migrated to Jeddah and then to Madinah. Currently he is in (Karachi) Pakistan . He has completed his M.A. in Islamic Studies from Darululoom Karachi under the aegis of Justice (retired) Sheikh Mufti Muhammad Taqi Usmani.

He is from the progeny of Imam Abu Hanifah, one of the four Imams of Ahlussunnah waljama'ah, and is the 26th in the generation. Abu Hanifah R.A.'s real name was Noman (Numan) hence the surname of Nomani / Numani.

Wasalaam