In need of a book

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum brothers and sisters,
I want to purchase a book from ebay or some other online shop after the life of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH), something in detail, in English. I want a book that talks about the life of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) from the start to the end, like i want a detailed one. can someone refer me one
I like in Canada so if the book store need to be able to ship it to here

Thank you

Qur'an&Sunnah

Traveler
:salam2:

They say the best Seerah of the Prophet :saw: is "The Sealed Nectar" I believe you can purchase it on amazon inshaAllah.

mhamzah

Salam Alakum

Apart from sealed nectar you can try;

Muhammad: His Life Based on the Earliest Sources by Dr. Martin Lings

Someone recommended it to me and after reading online reviews I decided to purcahse it but haven't yet started reading it.

:wasalam:

sazk

Banned

here you go enjoy 225 pages.

if you want a shorter one there is another book i read in my o'levels called madinatul ilm. don't remember the author but it was a great book as well.

Attachments

• sealed.pdf
    851 KB · Views: 12

AlQurtubi

Banned
Read "Seerat un Nabvi(SAW)" by Syed Suleman Nadvi (RHA). I also know another book which is shorter and interesting version of this book.

Sanaa01

Muslima

You can download The Sealed Nectar for free I heard it’s a good book I downloaded it before but I haven’t got a chance to read it yet

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)

http://www.dar-us-salam.com/store/m...t_Code=004a&Category_Code=Eng_ProphetMuhammad

But by not reading it in Arabic you are missing a lot. The most widely used and referenced writings is in Arabic by ibn hashem.

Check the shipping rates they may work out a deal with you call them and they have quite a few books that are good. They are in Texas by the way.

:wasalam:

thank you brothers and sisters i order many books :) thank you so much for dar us salam books :)
you guyz are awesome thx