In need of dua

Shak78

:salam2:

I am having a very rough day today, my husband left for rehab today and will gone for at least one month if not more. I am crying and I dont know why. Im not sad he is gone, I need the break and he needs to get well. I guess its the stress finally coming out now that I can let it out. Please make dua for my son and I. I know the separation from his father will be difficult for him, he is only 3.

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
:wasalam:
Insha'Allah sister,you are in our dua, you make dua as well.
Seek help in prayer an patience.
Have patience for hard times don't lat long.

Shak78

Thank you all for your kind thoughts and dua, I am doing better. My son was asking about his father today when we were at his Grandparents which hit me in the heart. I am slowly putting my house together, finding booze bottles everywhere which is angering. I do have a new appreciation for single parents and how hectic thier lives are. I keep making dikr and watching Islambox while I can't pray.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

I am having a very rough day today, my husband left for rehab today and will gone for at least one month if not more. I am crying and I dont know why. Im not sad he is gone, I need the break and he needs to get well. I guess its the stress finally coming out now that I can let it out. Please make dua for my son and I. I know the separation from his father will be difficult for him, he is only 3.

Assalamu'alaikum!

I feel sorry
and sympathy for you.

~May Allah swt give you and your family strength during this moment
And
may Allah swt help to recover your husband bad habit
and hoping he realise his biggest mistake before it's too late~Amin!

Dear sister;
Reading the holy qur'an after prayer wil help you to overcome sadness~insya'allah!

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Take care!
~Wassalam

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
:wasalam

May Allah make it easy for you and grant you strength and sabr to bear the calamity that befell you and may Allah make it a source of purification for you and your family.Ameen
Hold on to patience and dhikrullah insha'Allah

UmQassim

Asalam alaykum sister,

Subhanallah. I sympathize with you and your child. I'm sure this must be a difficult time for you and the family. But Alhamdulillah he agreed to go to rehab. This is a big step and a good starting point towards recovery Insha-Allah. Alhamdulillah for that and Insha-Allah he will be able to get the help he needs to recover. So focus on the positives Insha-Allah and Praise Allah.

This may be another test from the Almighty Allah- so be patient sister. Allah is the Most Just and does not burden any soul with more than it can bear. So keep turning to Him, for he is the only one that can help you through this. Remember your duas are never a waste-EVER- even when you do not see results in this life.

It is important to surround yourself with family and friends that will be supportive Insha-Allah. And I know that you are concerned about your little one but you'll be amazed at the level of resilience children possess Subhanallah. As long as you continue to nurture your child and maintain a positive environment for him, Insha-Allah he will not be impacted by the temporary absence of his father.

Insha-Allah you will find tranquility in the rememberence of Allah.

I'll be making dua for you and your family. May Allah ease all of your hardhips and grant you all that is good for you. Ameen.