In need of guidance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yusuf1990

al-Inglezi
Salamal'akem,

Last year I finally let God into my life after living 17 years without Him. My family are Roman Catholic and so after a disscussion with my mother she gave me some rosary beads and told me to think about things. I went away, I prayed, I began reading from the Bible, I asked for guidance etc and then began goning to Mass on a sunday at my local Catholic Church.
I was instantly accepted and befriended many people including the Priest. I decided it was best to become a Catholic as I agreed with it and felt comfortable, so I spent 8 months going to Mass, reading the Bible, praying and changing the way I lived to suit God. I was Baptised and confirmed at Easter and have started taking Holy Communion as I'm now fully part of the Church.

THIS IS MY PROBLEM:

I feel alot of the time that Christianity has been corrupted, it is like a western trademark. I dont like the way when Christians try arguing for their religion against others from different faiths they cant back themselves up. When I read the Bible I can sometimes see what people are on about it being changed, over time things have been added or taken away... I also struggle to accept some things I read such as the Trinity, the world being created in 7 days, the images of Jesus and Saints and also the way we pray to Saints.
I am constantly attracted to Islam, I have heard so many stories of Christian and Jewish people alike converting including priests and bishops. I respect and understand the way ANY image of God or Prophets like Muhammad are forbidden. I find it easier to accept the idea God is One, Unchanging Sustainer of the Universe and the way Islam agrees on some scientific issues which has been pretty much proven and go agaisnt other religions like Christianity and Judaism. But, being a new Catholic I dont want to feel like this, I want to be 100% happy with my religion and not be interested in any other but as my love for God has grown these feelings ad questions have emerged.
It would be a major help if anyone can give me some guidance on this issue, or if anyone has been through a similar situation and can tell me their stories.

Peace.

massi

welcome to our forume
we are glade to know your interessing about islam
this topic will be helpful incha Allaah :lol:
Guidelines of the true religion

Question:
What are the attributes of the correct religion?

Answer:
Praise be to Allaah.

Every member of a faith tradition believes that his community is following the truth. Every follower of a religion believes that his religion is the best religion and the straightest way. Whenever you ask the followers of deviant religions or the followers of man-made traditions about the evidence for their beliefs, they tell you that they found their fathers doing this so they are following in their footsteps, then they tell you stories and reports that have no sound basis and whose texts are not free of faults and discepancies. They rely on inherited books of which it is not known who wrote or said them, or in which language they were originally written, or in which land they originated; rather they are a mixture that has been gathered and written in a book that is venerated, then they were passed down from generation to generation with no proper scientific examination of the source of the text or of the text itself.

These unknown books and stories and blind imitation do not provide valid proof with regard to religions and beliefs. Are all these deviant religions and human traditions true or false?

It is impossible that they could all be true, because the truth is one; there are not many “truths”. And it is impossible that all these deviant religions and human traditions could have come from Allaah and all be true. If they are many, and the truth is one, then which of them is the truth? So there have to be guidelines by which we may recognize the true religion and distinguish it from false religions. If we find that these guidelines apply to a religion then we will know that it is the truth; if these guidelines or one of them is absent from a religion then we will know that it is false.
The guidelines by which we distinguish the true religion from false religions

1 – The religion should have come from Allaah, revealed through one of the angels to one of His Messengers, to convey it to His slaves, because the true religion is the religion of Allaah, and Allaah is the One Who will judge mankind and bring them to account on the Day of Resurrection according to the religion which He revealed to them. Allaah says:

“Verily, We have sent the Revelation to you (O Muhammad) as We sent the Revelation to Nooh (Noah) and the Prophets after him; We (also) sent the Revelation to Ibraaheem (Abraham), Ismaa’eel (Ishmael), Ishaaq (Isaac), Ya’qoob (Jacob), and Al‑Asbaat [the offspring of the twelve sons of Ya’qoob (Jacob)], ‘Eesa (Jesus), Ayyoob (Job), Yoonus (Jonah), Haaroon (Aaron), and Sulaymaan (Solomon); and to Dawood (David) We gave the Zaboor (Psalms)”

[al-Nisa’ 4:163]

And Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And We did not send any Messenger before you (O Muhammad) but We revealed to him (saying): Laa ilaaha illa Ana [none has the right to be worshipped but I (Allaah)], so worship Me (Alone and none else)”
[al-Anbiya’ 21:25]

Based on this, then any religion which is introduced by some person who attributes it to himself and not to Allaah is undoubtedly a false religion.

2 – It should call for the worship of Allaah alone, and forbid shirk (polytheism or the worship of anything other than Allaah). It should also forbid the means that lead to that, because promoting Tawheed (belief in the oneness of Allaah) is the basis of the call of all the Prophets and Messengers. Every Prophet said to his people:

“Worship Allaah! You have no other Ilaah (God) but Him”

[al-A’raaf 7:73 – interpretation of the meaning]

Based on this, any religion that includes shirk and joins others in worship with Him, such as a Prophet, angel or wali (“saint”) is a false religion, even if its followers attribute it to one of the Prophets.

3 – It should be in accordance with the principles advocated by the Messengers, such as the worship of Allaah alone, calling people to His path, and forbidding shirk, disobedience to parents, unlawful killing and immoral deeds, both hidden and open. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And We did not send any Messenger before you (O Muhammad) but We revealed to him (saying): Laa ilaaha illa Ana [none has the right to be worshipped but I (Allaah)], so worship Me (Alone and none else)”
[al-Anbiya’ 21:25]

“Say (O Muhammad): Come, I will recite what your Lord has prohibited you from: Join not anything in worship with Him; be good and dutiful to your parents; kill not your children because of poverty — We provide sustenance for you and for them. Come not near to Al-Fawaahish (shameful sins and illegal sexual intercourse) whether committed openly or secretly; and kill not anyone whom Allaah has forbidden, except for a just cause (according to Islamic law). This He has commanded you that you may understand”

[al-An’aam 6:151]

“And ask (O Muhammad) those of Our Messengers whom We sent before you: Did We ever appoint aalihah (gods) to be worshipped besides the Most Gracious (Allaah)?”

[al-Zukhruf 43:45]

4 – It should not be self-contradictory, so it should not issue one command that is contradicted by another, or forbid something then allow something very similar for no reason, or forbid something or allow it for some but not for others. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Do they not then consider the Qur’aan carefully? Had it been from other than Allaah, they would surely, have found therein many a contradiction”[al-Nisa’ 4:82]

5 – The religion should guarantee to protect people’s religious commitment, honour, wealth, lives and children though the commands, prohibitions and morals that it prescribes, which protect these five holistic principles.

6 – The religion should be a mercy to mankind, freeing them from the wrongs that they do to themselves and to one another, whether those wrongs have to do with violating their rights, giving control of wealth to the few or leaders misleading the masses. Allaah says, telling us of the mercy that was contained in the Tawraat which He sent down to Moosa (peace be upon him:

“And when the anger of Moosa (Moses) was calmed down, he took up the Tablets; and in their inscription was guidance and mercy for those who fear their Lord”

[al-A’raaf 7:154 – interpretation of the meaning]

Allaah says, telling us how He sent ‘Eesa (peace be upon him):

“And (We wish) to appoint him as a sign to mankind and a mercy from Us (Allaah)”

[Maryam 19:21 – interpretation of the meaning]

And Allaah says of Saalih (peace be upon him):

“He said: O my people! Tell me, if I have a clear proof from my Lord, and there has come to me a mercy (Prophethood) from Him”

[Hood 11:63 – interpretation of the meaning]

And He says of the Qur’aan:

“And We send down of the Qur’aan that which is a healing and a mercy to those who believe”

[al-Isra’ 17:82 – interpretation of the meaning]

7 – It should include guidance regarding the laws of Allaah and should show people what Allaah wants, and should tell them where they came from and where they are going. Allaah says of the Tawraat:

“Verily, We did send down the Tawraat (Torah) [to Moosa (Moses)], therein was guidance and light”

[al-Maa'idah 5:44 – interpretation of the meaning]

He says of the Injeel:

“and We gave him the Injeel (Gospel), in which was guidance and light”

[al-Maa’idah 5:46 – interpretation of the meaning]

And He says of the Qur’aan:

“It is He Who has sent His Messenger (Muhammad) with guidance and the religion of truth (Islam)”

[al-Tawbah 9:33 – interpretation of the meaning].

The true religion is that which contains guidance concerning the laws of Allaah and brings security and peace of mind, so that all whispers of the Shaytaan are driven away and all questions are answered, and all confusing matters are cleared up.

8 – It should advocate the best attitudes and actions, such as truthfulness, justice, trustworthiness, modesty, chastity and generosity. And it should forbid bad attitudes and actions, such as disobedience to parents, murder, immoral actions, lying, wrongdoing, oppression, miserliness and promiscuity.

9 – It should bring happiness to those who believe. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Taa‑Haa.

[These letters are one of the miracles of the Qur’aan, and none but Allaah (Alone) knows their meanings.]

We have not sent down the Qur’aan unto you (O Muhammad) to cause you distress”[Ta-Ha 20:1-2]

It should be in accordance with the sound natural disposition of man (al-fitrah):

“Allaah’s Fitrah (i.e. Allaah’s Islamic Monotheism) with which He has created mankind”

[al-Room 30: 30 – interpretation of the meaning]

It should also be in accordance with sound reason and common sense, because the true religion is the laws of Allaah, and sound reason is the creation of Allaah, and it is impossible that the law of Allaah and the creation of Allaah would contradict one another.

10 – It should point towards the truth and warn against falsehood. It should show the way to true guidance and steer people away from misguidance. It should call people to the straight path in which there is no crookedness. Allaah tells us that when the jinn heard the Qur’aan, they said to one another:

“O our people! Verily, we have heard a Book (this Qur’aan) sent down after Moosa (Moses), confirming what came before it, it guides to the truth and to the Straight Path (i.e. Islam)”

[al-Ahqaaf 46:30 – interpretation of the meaning]

It does not call them to that which would cause them misery. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Taa‑Haa.

[These letters are one of the miracles of the Qur’aan, and none but Allaah (Alone) knows their meanings.]

We have not sent down the Qur’aan unto you (O Muhammad) to cause you distress”[Ta-Ha 20:1-2]

And it does not enjoin them to do anything that would cause their doom. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And do not kill yourselves (nor kill one another). Surely, Allaah is Most Merciful to you”[al-Nisa’ 4:29]

It does not differentiate between its followers on the grounds of race, colour or tribe. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“O mankind! We have created you from a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that you may know one another. Verily, the most honourable of you with Allaah is that (believer) who has At‑Taqwa [i.e. he is one of the Muttaqoon (the pious)]. Verily, Allaah is All‑Knowing, All‑Aware”

[al-Hujuraat 49:13]

The only distinguishing feature for which people may be preferred over others, according to the true religion, is piety or fear of Allaah.

In the light of the guidelines by which we may distinguish between the true religion and false religions, supported by that which what is said in the Holy Qur’aan, which indicates that these guidelines apply to all the truthful Messengers who were sent from Allaah, we may then discuss different types of religions.

From Kitaab al-Islam Usooluhu wa Mabaadi’uhu, by Dr. Muhammad ibn ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Saalih al-Suhaym.

http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?ref=9607&ln=eng

Joanna-Aisha

Salam alykoum! I'll PM you later inshaAllah:) I think we had similar problem, but Elhamdolellah I found my way:) Talk to you soon inshaAllah! Take care and Maa el salama!

salahdin

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

Dear patrick our beloved prophet (peace be upon him) SAID

"Acquire knowledge, it enables its professor to distinguish right from wrong; it lights the way to heaven. It is our friend in the desert, our company in solitude and companion when friendless. It guides us to happiness, it sustains us in misery, it is an ornament amongst friends and an armour against enemies." (widely attributed to the Prophet Mohammed (pbuh).

what i suggest is just take a look at ISLAM read about this religion(ISLAM) about our beloved prophet (peace be upon him) . i leave you with the words of Alphonse de LaMartaine in 'Historie de la Turquie,' Paris, 1854.

"Philosopher, Orator, Apostle, Legislator, Conqueror of Ideas, Restorer of Rational beliefs.... The founder of twenty terrestrial empires and of one spiritual empire that is Muhammad. As regards all standards by which human greatness may be measured, we may well ask, is there any man greater than he?"

Yusuf1990

al-Inglezi
:) Salamal'akem Joanna!
Thank you! It would be great to talk to you about it!

Where I live I am unable to talk to anyone about this which is why I've resorted to the internet, but Alhamduillah because this may be the beginning of the right path :)

Peace.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Hi, welcome to TTI,

I know what you mean about christianity, reminds me of what used to go through my head when I used to have to visit the churches with my school, it was like 'now theyre adressing jesus ..nnno..God the father! ...no Saint Paul...err ..who next' It just made me a stronger muslim over time, made no sense whatsoever - nah im not a revert or anything, just went to christian school so was very exposed to stuff like the trinity.

And i was always *jaw drop* at the site of the cathedrals on the inside ...lol staring up at the ceiling mouth hanging open mid-service ...:D ..decoration is nice, but it seemed so futile and superficial

I already had Islam as a reference point though, I always made comparisons between the two and Islam always came on top in every context. You need to do some reading, for example the story of the world being created in seven days? Its in Islam aswell, read it, compare it, which makes sense?

You may feel like you're corrupting your new found catholic faith, but thats not the case, there is nothing stopping you sticking with Catholicism till the end except your God given intelligence, which you have the free will to expand or limit, look it in the eye, or ignore it.

peace ~

Yusuf1990

al-Inglezi
Thanks for all this help! :)
It's great that you guys understand. I just feel really confused because one moment I feel that I'm denying God by being a Catholic and that I'm doing bad things like praying to saints etc and the next moment I feel like I'm denying Jesus as the Son of God... :/

It's strange but I'm glad there are things like this that can help me, I guess time will play it's part.

Peace.

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Hi Patrick!

Welcome to TTI!

Christianity, Judaism and Islam have all come from the same source.

Their original message was the same, but people have transformed its teachings over the years.

Islam means submission, surrender and peace.
It is not the name of a perosn or place.

Islam wants us to submit to the will of Allah, not to our whims and desires.

It wants us to surrender to the lord of the universe and not to his creation.

When we truly do that, our confusion and internal chaos will be replaced by peace.

You should not feel guilty as long as you are in search of truth and in search of getting nearer to your creator.

Islam teaches us to worship God just as Jesus, Moses, Abraham...and Adam (peace be upon them all) worshiped him.

May the help of Allah almighty be with you

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

Hi Patrick, your latest post sums up (like you stated) that you are confused.

You said you were interested in Islam, so i suggest you read upon: What Islam says regarding - Jesus as the Son of God, worshipping saints and other queries.

I am just going post a little info for you to read and a link which i recommend you follow on to continue on reading.

Question:
Could you give us a brief description of ‘Eesa (peace be upon him)?

Answer:

Praise be to Allaah.

Maryam the daughter of ‘Imraan was a pious and righteous woman… She strove hard in worship until she had no peer in matters of worship… The angels gave her the glad tidings that Allaah had chosen her:

“And (remember) when the angels said: ‘O Maryam (Mary)! Verily, Allaah has chosen you, purified you (from polytheism and disbelief), and chosen you above the women of the ‘Aalameen (mankind and jinn) (of her lifetime).’

O Maryam! ‘Submit yourself with obedience to your Lord (Allaah, by worshipping none but Him Alone) and prostrate yourself, and bow down along with Ar-Raaki‘oon (those who bow down)’”

[Aal ‘Imraan 3:42-43]

Then the angels gave Maryam the glad tidings that Allaah would bestow upon her a child, whom He would create with the word “Be! And it is.” This child’s name was the Messiah ‘Eesa ibn Maryam (Jesus son of Mary)… He would be held in honour in this world and in the Hereafter, and he would be a Messenger to the Children of Israel… He would teach the Book and wisdom, and the Tawraat (Torah) and Injeel (Gospel) … And he would have attributes and miracles that no one else would have, as Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“(Remember) when the angels said: ‘O Maryam (Mary)! Verily, Allaah gives you the glad tidings of a Word [“Be!” — and he was! i.e. ‘Eesa (Jesus) the son of Maryam (Mary)] from Him, his name will be the Messiah ‘Eesa (Jesus), the son of Maryam (Mary), held in honour in this world and in the Hereafter, and will be one of those who are near to Allaah.

He will speak to the people, in the cradle and in manhood, and he will be one of the righteous.’

She said: ‘O my Lord! How shall I have a son when no man has touched me.’ He said: ‘So (it will be) for Allaah creates what He wills. When He has decreed something, He says to it only: “Be!” and it is’” [Aal ‘Imraan 3:45-47]

[http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?ref=10277&ln=eng]

Please try and read that, as it will clear up a lot in relation to Jesus (Peace be upon him). As Sister Isra said, you will read that and make comparisons and Islam will make more sense/be on top. I went to a Catholic Primary School by the way. :)

I feel once you carefully read from the link given, you will be able to move on although most likely you will have questions which is no problem.

:SMILY259:

It's great that you guys understand. I just feel really confused because one moment I feel that I'm denying God by being a Catholic and that I'm doing bad things like praying to saints etc and the next moment I feel like I'm denying Jesus as the Son of God... :/

It's strange but I'm glad there are things like this that can help me, I guess time will play it's part.

Peace.

louly_sweet

Sub Han Allah
May peace be upon you/ Salamo Alikom
Dear Patrick,
Every word you said is absolutly true.
I have studied Christianity for a while & you are 100% on the right way.
God is one & you are on the right path.
If He has guided you to the true faith, don't let go.
May the Lord, the Only, bless you with his strenght to find & stay in His way.
Peace/ salam

Yusuf1990

al-Inglezi
All the responses I'm getting are really reassuring and making me feel alot more comfortable about this.
I'm still a Catholic at the end of the day and I will still be going to Mass etc but I have a wider look on things now, and as long as I continue to study both my own religion and Islam, God will bring me to the right way in due time.

Peace and blessings to you all :)

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

^ That's great to hear, but please do continue to post and tell us about your progress.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member

Peace.

Do you have any mosques near you? If so - go inside one, talk to the people and the Imaam - dont get me wrong and dont be alarmed by such advice (you probs thinking 'er suuure' lol) Ive been inside churches, it doesnt make me christian lol, its just about getting some reliable inforimation from the right people.

Must be sorta freaky, cos, for you, denying Jesus (peace be upon him) to be the son of God is as good as... throwing yourself into eternal hell or something? cos then nobody died for your sins anymore...yeh im just tryin to see it from the christian persepective here.

Anyways yeh, keep us posted ~

OsMaN_93

Here to help
:salam2:
mashallah welcome to the ummah of more than 1.5 billion people, and the fastest growing religion on earth!

in Islam Allah created the universe in 6 days.
that could be 24 seconds
that could be 24 hours
that could be 24 days
that could be 24 years
that could be 24 million years
an so on.......

----------
mashallah !
brother your not denying jesus your accepting him. how can a god be a man and have the same human charactaristics as we do ?? if your saying he has miracles, well all the prophets did!
how can a god be beaten and tortured by his creatures if he is their creater they killed him! what kind of God is this?? are his creatures more powerfull than their God:astag: how can he even revolve if he was dead? hu helped him to be alive again and enter hevean?
if he was..a son of God, dont you think adam & eve are, they were creted and same thing??!
jesus says clearly in the Bible, "Worship the one God" i cant remember the verse sorry. because i cant find my Bible anywere! anyway lemme keep going..
how can god have a son. he should be able to do all this(ie ruling and creating and answering suplications etc.. by himself
how come jesus says " I Am The Son Of Man"?
how come the bible has all these rediculousa thoughts (ie the world is flat etc...)
how come jesus mentions the coming of mohammad (pbuh) in the Bible?
how come xtians almost everytime they lose a debate against a muslim

brother i mean good, please don't take it offencively)

(just thought of making this clear)
:salam2:

Yusuf1990

al-Inglezi
Salamal'akem Osmanelmais,
What you're saying sounds right, I'm beginning to see in just one day how Islam is way more rational than Christianity. Growing up and living in England with a Catholic family means I was instantly drawn to Christianity when I was called from God, but I'm starting to think that my calling was the only way possible that God could have called me. God may have used Christianity to get to me, in order to bring me into a belief of Him...

This is still all new to me but I am going to get a good English translation of the Qu'ran and read it along side my Bible, this way I will be able to see the sheer difference between them in truth for myself. I will also keep using websites like this to find answers for my questions and for help in certain things, as I will also use a Christian (Catholic) website as a place to ask my questions also, although it seems to me as Muslims have the answers...

Thanks for all of this feedback it is really helping, it has only been a day since I signed up and things are already beginning to make sense to me!
Anymore feedback is warmly welcomed!

Peace to you all :)

Yusuf1990

al-Inglezi
Mosques

Do you have any mosques near you? If so - go inside one, talk to the people and the Imaam - dont get me wrong and dont be alarmed by such advice (you probs thinking 'er suuure' lol) Ive been inside churches, it doesnt make me christian lol, its just about getting some reliable inforimation from the right people.

Must be sorta freaky, cos, for you, denying Jesus (peace be upon him) to be the son of God is as good as... throwing yourself into eternal hell or something? cos then nobody died for your sins anymore...yeh im just tryin to see it from the christian persepective here.

Anyways yeh, keep us posted ~

Salam Isra,
Unfortuantly I don't have any Mosques where I live. I live in the South West of England although my family are all from Liverpool and Ireland. I live about 30 miles south of Bristol which does have a couple of Mosques though and I understand what you mean about going and talking to someone there for help and guidance.
In due time I'm sure I will make a trip there to speak with the Iman and see what he has to say about my feelings and views.
And yeah it is a bit wierd to be looking into Islam because the way I have been taught and the way I believe is completley different to this, by saying Jesus is only a Prophet and not God in flesh is pretty much condemning yourself to Hell in Christianity. But I am simply looking for answers :)

I feel this is the beginning of a new journey, a journey of Truth.

Peace.

nobbyv

Abu Maryam
Dear Patrick,
Assalamualaikum...

What you are experiencing is not new... at one point of time, all reverts have felt this.
But, if your search is pure, if you are seeking the truth... InshaAllah, the TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE...

Enjoy your ride...

dianek

Salam Isra,
Unfortuantly I don't have any Mosques where I live. I live in the South West of England although my family are all from Liverpool and Ireland. I live about 30 miles south of Bristol which does have a couple of Mosques though and I understand what you mean about going and talking to someone there for help and guidance.
In due time I'm sure I will make a trip there to speak with the Iman and see what he has to say about my feelings and views.
And yeah it is a bit wierd to be looking into Islam because the way I have been taught and the way I believe is completley different to this, by saying Jesus is only a Prophet and not God in flesh is pretty much condemning yourself to Hell in Christianity. But I am simply looking for answers :)

I feel this is the beginning of a new journey, a journey of Truth.

Peace.

Salaam! This issue of Jesus is the one thing that is really hard for me....I love Jesus with all my heart and soul and feel terribly guilty over my decision and am very scared as well. However, I never believed or understood in all my church years (baptist) that Jesus was GOD...they were always separate in my mind. But that Jesus was our "lawyer" if you will, defending us before the Father. I, and I know I am going to hear it now from brothers and sisters, still think that way...I can't help it, it is instilled in me. Although I believe the Qu'ran and that Mohammad was a prophet of God, Jesus is the one I identify with and the TRUE teachings of Christ, his example. So, LOL, like they have a group called Jews for Jesus.......I am a Muslim for Jesus.....OK GUYS I CAN HEAR ALL THE ASTUFFRALLAHS rolling off your tounges.......I don't pray to Jesus, I just love him......

massi

Salaam! This issue of Jesus is the one thing that is really hard for me....I love Jesus with all my heart and soul and feel terribly guilty over my decision and am very scared as well. However, I never believed or understood in all my church years (baptist) that Jesus was GOD...they were always separate in my mind. But that Jesus was our "lawyer" if you will, defending us before the Father. I, and I know I am going to hear it now from brothers and sisters, still think that way...I can't help it, it is instilled in me. Although I believe the Qu'ran and that Mohammad was a prophet of God, Jesus is the one I identify with and the TRUE teachings of Christ, his example. So, LOL, like they have a group called Jews for Jesus.......I am a Muslim for Jesus.....OK GUYS I CAN HEAR ALL THE ASTUFFRALLAHS rolling off your tounges.......I don't pray to Jesus, I just love him......
any muslim love jesus more and more and more than any Christiane in the world
you know why ????
because we believe in the profete jesus (عيسى بن مريم ) who is the one of the five Messengers of strong will ...
and the Christian ppl believe he is a loser god :astag: but they don't show it.

Status
Not open for further replies.