In Pursuit of Allah's Pleasure

IslamBradfords 1st Annual Conference:
‘In Pursuit of Allah’s Pleasure’

Date: Saturday 27th December 2008
Time: 12pm - 7pm
Venue: IslamBradford Centre, Preston Street, BD7 1JF
IslamBradford will InshaAllah be holding its 1st Annual Conference on Saturday 27th December. This will be an event not to be missed for all the family. A brilliant line up of international speakers giving you an insight on how to earn the pleasure of your Creator.

Speakers:

Abu Usamah ath-Dhahabi [USA]
Bilal Ismail [South Africa]
Murtaza Khan [UK]
Navaid Aziz [Canada]
Tawfique Chowdhury [Australia]

FREE ADMISSION

WILL BE LIVE ON PALTALK (search for IslamBradford)

Asalaamualaykum

Admin could you kindly move this post to the "Longue Section" , I have tried many times to post there, but it kept failing..

JazakumAllahu khair

pleasure3.jpg

Contact Us

If you have any further questions or queries please do not hesitate to get in touch with us:

* Emails Us: [email protected]
* or call us on: 01274 395521

You can view the following video clip with 3 of the speakers that will be attending the IslamBradford Conference:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=u3EwxaAqzMk

JazakumAllahu Khayr, Join us on this journey, In pursuit of Allahs Pleasure. See you there, InshaaAllah.

logo.jpg

:: Please Forward To Others ::

Share Our Vision: To Launch A 21st Century English Language Islamic Centre in Bradford for All.

SwordofAllah16

Heros of Islam
Salaam :jazaak: ffor letting me no unfortunately i wont be there in person as i live in London and i ain't got a car there and i'm pretty sure if a run it there i'm going to pass out so i'll be watching it over the net on Paltalk.com

Salaam :jazaak: ffor letting me no unfortunately i wont be there in person as i live in London and i ain't got a car there and i'm pretty sure if a run it there i'm going to pass out so i'll be watching it over the net on Paltalk.com

:wasalam: akhi,

MashAllah, yes don't try running it there - we don't want you to pass out!!

Please pass on the event details to your contacts, may Allah reward you with good.