In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.

hypriko

Hi everybody.I am Fatih.
I am 19 years old from Turkey.I am student at Department of computer Engineering(Gebze Ins. Of Technology) in Turkey.My name means in english conquer somewhere.One of the most famous Ottoman's Sultan is Fatih Sultan Mehmed.Do u know him?He conquered Istanbul at 1453.Where is Istanbul?Istanbul was the capital of Byzantine Empire.And so Islam was large and large step by step.He and his soldiers was Wonderful People.Becuse Hz. Muhammed(A.S) said that "The Constantine(Istanbul) will conquer oneday...The Commander which conquer the Constantine is beatuful person and these soldiers are beatuful people... ".
All of them is my name means.
I am grandchild of Ottoman.(Turkey of now).But i am emberrassing now because We are not be worthy of them.Everyday A lots of Muslim are dying in Iraq,Filistin,Somali,Cecehnistan,Afghanistan.They are dying because they are muslim and We don't any thing for them.So i am emberrassing from myself,Allah and Hz. Muhammed.I hope Justice will come oneday.This will be so soon.
The Familiy of Imran(9) in Quran
"Our Lord! Thou art He that will gather mankind together against a Day about which there is no doubt; for Allah never fails in His promise."

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
:salam2:

First of all welcome to TTI. I know how you feel. The best thing we can do as individuals is to change ourselves for the better. How can we expect to change others and the way they think when we can't do that ourselves. Our ummah is in the state it is because of the peoples deviation from the Quran and the sunnah. Only by returning to this path and adhering to it, we can become stronger.

:wasalam:

hambaAllah

welcome bro :)))

:bismillah:
:salam2: bro

:SMILY206::SMILY206: to TTI
Do enjoy ur stay here,, and do contribute so we cud have a good :fighta: or discussion,,, gaining more knowledge and increases in eeman too :inshallah:

i agree with bro abdul-rahmeen
" Our ummah is in the state it is because of the peoples deviation from the Quran and the sunnah. Only by returning to this path and adhering to it, we can become stronger."

:wasalam: :hijabi:

web_knight

spread the peace
we are all that man

Hi everybody.I am Fatih.
I am 19 years old from Turkey.I am student at Department of computer Engineering(Gebze Ins. Of Technology) in Turkey.My name means in english conquer somewhere.One of the most famous Ottoman's Sultan is Fatih Sultan Mehmed.Do u know him?He conquered Istanbul at 1453.Where is Istanbul?Istanbul was the capital of Byzantine Empire.And so Islam was large and large step by step.He and his soldiers was Wonderful People.Becuse Hz. Muhammed(A.S) said that "The Constantine(Istanbul) will conquer oneday...The Commander which conquer the Constantine is beatuful person and these soldiers are beatuful people... ".
All of them is my name means.
I am grandchild of Ottoman.(Turkey of now).But i am emberrassing now because We are not be worthy of them.Everyday A lots of Muslim are dying in Iraq,Filistin,Somali,Cecehnistan,Afghanistan.They are dying because they are muslim and We don't any thing for them.So i am emberrassing from myself,Allah and Hz. Muhammed.I hope Justice will come oneday.This will be so soon.
The Familiy of Imran(9) in Quran
"Our Lord! Thou art He that will gather mankind together against a Day about which there is no doubt; for Allah never fails in His promise."

I agree with you totaly and I'd like to underline the idea of common ressposibilty that every body of us is individually resposible about the face of today's Islam
we shuold always keep up this spirit. May Allah the Karim compensate us all.
:SMILY252: again I welcome you to this community and I'd like to inform you that I am proud to have you as a friend.
salam
Ibrahim from Egypt
[email protected]