inaction, delay, fear....

El Gordito

strength thru faith
Peace and Greetings,

I want to thank all who embraced me earlier... you made me feel welcome, and happy to have found TTI, which has opened more doors and my eyes..

however...

I am having troubles at home...

and I have delayed my search ( actually i feel the search is over, but I have delayed my action to do what I know is right )...

and this only makes me feel worse...

When you hear the call, and you refuse to move...
or you are moved.. but you refrain from action....

is this a sin ???

i have been told that i have a fear of Success, and a Fear of Growth...

i feel as though i am wasting my time in self pity when i should be thankful for all that i have... but i cannot help it sometimes..

my problems are small compared to many things that go on in the world...

I feel that my delay is only leaving more room for confusion.. and every day that goes by... I feel more and more empty...

Mikaeel

One area that many people struggle with is their own relationship with their Creator. It can be difficult for us to establish that priority, as we have our family members and our friends around us each day. Seeing these people on a daily basis reminds us of how important they are to us and how much we want to nurture the relationships we have with them.

As we cannot see the physical presence of our Creator, it can become easy to forget His proximity in every aspect of our daily lives. So it is up to each one of us to make conscious effort to see His presence in our day-to-day lives, offering him praise for His presence and nurturing the relationship we have with Him.

Some people will vacillate when it comes to matters of faith, because they are wondering how their family and friends might respond. But, as much as we don't like to focus on it, time moves on and so do those people in our lives. Only God's presence remains forever.

Then only one question remains. Which relationship is more important?

I pray you will come to more easily accept God's guidance and direction in your life.

nazir

Greetings,
I hope that your troubles at home are resolved. The quest for knowledge and the doors of supreme success are not always read in writing, but if we really look deep within the depths of our heart, you will find the answer etched indelibly there. Man was created in a state of toil; when one trial ends, the next one begins, and at times it feels overwhelming. However through having patience and understanding in the face of such apparent hardships, does the soul begin to blossom and gain its beautiful colour.

The search for truth never ends, in reality it continues in every second that a person breathes in, for the truth is presented in many ways and forms, imperceptible to many due to its subtleness except for those sincereley yearning for supreme success. We cannot turn back from this path in the face of problems, as this only creates a greater problem, of not coming to the Truth. Only when we realise that by acknowledging our natural disposition, as created beings indebted to the One Creator, Allah, do we have the key to unlock the myriad of problems burdening our minds, and see the solution. The heart suddenly gains sight, and is comforted by the words of its Lord of 'Verily, with every hardship comes ease'. The staple diet of this person becomes La ilaha ilallah (There is not deity worthy of worship except Allah', and the adornment of the person is true faith. So when death approaches, he says I am ready to meet my Maker. And he is then given the glad tidings of the Mercy of his Lord, and sees the delightful fruits of his efforts. I pray that Allah guides you and keeps you strong. Do not be distracted by problems in efforts to solve them, rather solve the confusion in the heart, to become the living key to unlock all other problems through the Guidance of Allah.

Take care, and please forgive me if i have said anything incorrectly.

El Gordito

strength thru faith
thank you nazir and mikaael for your replies...

today was a much nicer day... some clarity in my own heart has surfaced..

i only wish to embrace the life with full commitment...