**Inculcating yout daily sunnah**-Game-

OsMaN_93

Here to help
salam alikom every one
i thought i would make this thread just as a reminder of all sunnah's of prophet Mohammed (pbuh),of our daily life..
so we could teach each other with unfamiliar ones
:inshallah:if people could post about what they try and do on a daily basis, we can get a good reference going....
waslam..

ill start :
well on friday i have a shower ,as sunnah
sit when drinking water
smile at people -some neva smile back they think im crazy:rolleyes:-
walking with long steps-for men
ummm...
knock on door b4 entering da room
be first to say "salam alikom"
use miswak
growing a beard
... all i can think off :( can anyone add.. to this
jazakom Allah .. waslam

maria_

muslims RocK
2 sec. ago i was just eating which reminded me of the sunnat way of eating which is: you should eat with 3 fingers- the thumb, index and the middle finger and also Rasulullah sallallahu alayhi wasallam used to spread a sheet on the floor and have his meals on this........

bobkidi

Asalamualaikum

Just add few little thing

Always start thing with right part first, such as wearing shoes, cloths, pants, entering mosque and many more

Today a lot of sunnah has scientific explanation such as drinking water, prophet Mohammed (pbuh) has teach us not to breathing out while dringking, today after 1400 year as we know the water also contain oxygen and breathing out is releasing carbon dioxide, if we breathing out while drink it will make the water mixup with carbon dioxide before entering our body which our body dont need it ... Wassalam

OsMaN_93

Here to help
^^ but wen u enter the toilet should be in left .. and say "Allahuma' enny a3ootho beka mena alkhabathi wa alkhaba'eth" and leave with right foot

Al Qassimi

1. Eating with my Right Hand
2. Trying my best to cover my Hair(I'm Male)
3. Say the Truth even if it may be Displeasing to other people
4. Never Hurt a Non-Muslim(Expect in Self-Defense)