Indonesia's failed abortion victims

abou haytam

:salam2:

man, i have never seen anything like that before. may ALLAH SWT make things easy for them.
:wasalam:

salam o alikom

the sad part is Indonisia is considered " muslim " country

"Islam is Indonesia's dominant religion with approximately 88%, over 200 million, of its population identifying as Muslims, making it the most populous Muslim-majority nation in the world.

The Indonesian Central Statistic Bureau (BPS) conducts a census every 10 years. The latest data available, from 2000, drew on 201,241,999 survey responses; the BPS estimated that the census missed 4.6 million persons. The BPS report indicated that 88.22 percent (210 million in 2004) of the population label themselves Muslim, 5.87 percent Protestant, 3.05 percent Catholic, 1.81 percent Hindu, 0.84 percent Buddhist, and 0.2 percent "other," including traditional indigenous religions, other Christian groups, and Judaism. The country's religious composition remains a politically charged issue, and some Christians, Hindus, and members of other minority faiths argue that the census undercounted non-Muslims.

Most Muslims are Sunni, although some follow other branches of Islam, including the Shia, who number approximately 100,000 nationwide. In general the mainstream Muslim community belongs to two orientations: "modernists," who closely adhere to scriptural orthodox theology while embracing modern learning and modern concepts; and predominantly Javanese "traditionalists," who are often followers of charismatic religious scholars and organized around Islamic boarding schools."

source:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Indonesia

:hawla::hawla:

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
:salam2:

Stuff like this really does leave you speechless.

Reminds me of the victims of Agent Orange in Vietnam, its just as immoral, if not more.

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
well .... from my meagre knowledge ... I can say the medical stuff included is absolute rubbish !

The photos are those of hydrocephalus, which is a treatable condition.

I don't like the "liberal" tone of the article. They want abortion legalised so that it become a main street job ... as if killing disabled children is better than letting them take their chances in life ... this is criminal in my opinion. Abortion to save the life of the mother is legal in Islam AFAIK (non scholar opinion).