Information in the Quran

Boomerang

Salam,

I want to draw all of your attention to this verse in the Quran......

I can do nothing else but draw your attention to it.....the rest is up to you all individually and Allah.

"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them." 17:36

May Allah guide you all to the truth

Peace and Goodbye.

Kylie - a believer in God and the Quran

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

As it is written our lives are not for jesting. We are given a tremendous responsibility and it is entirely an individual lifetime commitment to accept the responsibility of that vow. We will be held accountable. So let us pray we remain on the Path and follow the footsteps of the Mercy of Allah subhana talla, our Prophet (swas).

saffanah

speak good or silent
jazakillah khair sister Kylie, it's a good reminder.
of course when we receive any kind of information, we shouldn't just believe it then spread it to people, but we have to check it wheter this information is right or wrong, otherwise perhaps we will spread the fitnah. Astaghfirullah

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
yeah, I have people who claims to be students of knowledge yet they make so many mistakes regarding not checking there sources and past it along to someone new to islam. Causing the new person to islam to have false information.

speak with knowledge

Salam,

I want to draw all of your attention to this verse in the Quran......

I can do nothing else but draw your attention to it.....the rest is up to you all individually and Allah.

"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them." 17:36

May Allah guide you all to the truth

Peace and Goodbye.

Kylie - a believer in God and the Quran

As Salam Alaikum This is for your information

The translation of 17:36
And follow not that of which you have no knowledge Verily, the hearing, and the sight, and the heart of each of those ones be questioned (by Allah).

Qatadah said, “Do not say, ‘I have seen’, when you did not see anything, or ‘I have heard’, when you did not hear anything, or ‘I know’, when you do not know, for Allah will ask you about all of that. In conclusion, what he said means that Allah forbids speaking without knowledge and only on the basis of suspicion, which is mere imagination and illusions. (At-Tabari 17:446)

Boomerang

As Salam Alaikum This is for your information

The translation of 17:36
And follow not that of which you have no knowledge Verily, the hearing, and the sight, and the heart of each of those ones be questioned (by Allah).

Qatadah said, “Do not say, ‘I have seen’, when you did not see anything, or ‘I have heard’, when you did not hear anything, or ‘I know’, when you do not know, for Allah will ask you about all of that. In conclusion, what he said means that Allah forbids speaking without knowledge and only on the basis of suspicion, which is mere imagination and illusions. (At-Tabari 17:446)

Peace,

can I ask please, who is Qatadah?

Peace