Injustice! this is not fair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Dear brothers and sisters...could we implore the moderators to be kind enough and rescind the ban. I had the opportunity to view the two threads. I did not take the 80 minutes to watch the beard video. The original thread was interesting.
Often we become emotional. We are Muslims and we are known to be hot heads. It must be the heat and hot food. This forum has many many young people. Emotionalism is a characterstic of youth. I am almost envious of the passion of youth.
Our brother in question exhibited hurt. I plea with the moderators to show compassion. His responses on the forum in general are balanced.

Let us not accuse anyone. Mistakes are made constantly. I know. I am far from perfect. I still take pride in being the queen of deleted posts. This is not my forum and I have to swallow my pride, at times.

Let us put forth our best manners and ask in the most appropriate and Islamic way to have our brother return.

SO: Beloved moderators, we know you have a tremendous responsibility. I pray Allah subhana talla reward you for your time and efforts. This site is important to us. In the name of compassion and mercy would you be so kind as to reconsider the ban. This brother has presented information that is useful to many. If there was a mistake made in the deletion so be it. However, let us all be rational and make the best decision for everyone.

your sister-in- Islam,

aapa

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Assalaam walaikum,

Dear brothers and sisters...could we implore the moderators to be kind enough and rescind the ban. I had the opportunity to view the two threads. I did not take the 80 minutes to watch the beard video. The original thread was interesting.
Often we become emotional. We are Muslims and we are known to be hot heads. It must be the heat and hot food. This forum has many many young people. Emotionalism is a characterstic of youth. I am almost envious of the passion of youth.
Our brother in question exhibited hurt. I plea with the moderators to show compassion. His responses on the forum in general are balanced.

Let us not accuse anyone. Mistakes are made constantly. I know. I am far from perfect. I still take pride in being the queen of deleted posts. This is not my forum and I have to swallow my pride, at times.

Let us put forth our best manners and ask in the most appropriate and Islamic way to have our brother return.

SO: Beloved moderators, we know you have a tremendous responsibility. I pray Allah subhana talla reward you for your time and efforts. This site is important to us. In the name of compassion and mercy would you be so kind as to reconsider the ban. This brother has presented information that is useful to many. If there was a mistake made in the deletion so be it. However, let us all be rational and make the best decision for everyone.

your sister-in- Islam,

aapa

i knew yu'd say a balanced thing.jazakallah kharian ukhti:)if you take me for instance i can blow ppl out of my way witht he words i type when i'm annoyed.but when the ohter side show patience i get ashamed of what i'm doing and say sorry!!

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Baarak Allah feekh dear brother Shaheer for informing us. I need to say that I feel disappointed too for our brother being banned from the site, and I can not understand that he has been banned only for one thread. I have not red the thread, so I am not well known about it, what has been said right and according to Islaam,and what has been said wrong, but I belive that our brother should not be banned even if he said something wrong, because Alhamdulillah we do not know each other intentions,and he could make a mistake. But not to be banned from the site for one mistake. That is not just Alhamdulillah.

I hope Inshallah we will know the reason why brother " Ansari" has been banned, because is importante that we know, so that we do not judge of who is fault" Moderators" or " members"?

May Allah make us justice towerd each others.

Wa Allaicumu Salam wa Rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Assalaam walaikum,

your sister-in- Islam,

aapa
:salam2:

JazakAllah khair Aapa for your kind words and wisdom and inshallah this isn't to make the moderators look bad i just think they made a mistake and should explain the situation or take back their decision cause he was a important part of this community.

al-muslimah

SubhanAllah wierd things happening. I'm sure there is misunderstanding going around. Hope everything turns out okay. :frown:

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum

The reason given for his ban is: Rude and disrespectful behaviour. Rudeness has no excuse akhi Shaheer. Calling us names because we delete a thread and don't get back to you soon enough is hardly acceptable. Our brother Ansari knows that the Islamic and forum etiquette is to deal with these affairs privately. When I reminded him and closed his complaint thread, he sent me a PM outlining his reason for posting. Please bare in mind that I'm only highlighting the significant part of the PM.

...I made that thread so that everybody know what you guys do...

What, delete a thread? This is unacceptable behaviour. How many people have posts deleted and it takes time for a mod to get back to them, sometimes even never? I'm not saying this is correct, but I don't think anybody here deserves special treatment whereby they demand a reason instantly; the admin has a lot of work to do, we mods have a lot of work to do.

Secondly, I truly believe that given the number of threads/posts Ansari has caused to be closed and deleted due to his continuous violations of forum rules (which we excused him for), he is more deserving of being patient in this affair. It's hardly fair to find it funny that you caused such deletions in the past and than publicly rant about your own deleted thread... Do you?

Allaah knows best. I'm hoping that this matter be resolved, if his ban time could be reduced that would be good (its only another 5 days), but I truly believe Mabsoot's ban is justified. Having said that, let's not make this a big issue and move on inshaa' Allaah...

Like all threads of this nature, it is being closed. If you feel something needs to be said from the angle of sincere advise etc. then feel free to contact me.

Was-salaam

Status
Not open for further replies.