Inside the Ka'bah!

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
:salam2:

That was interesting..

May Allah grant us the honor of visiting His House..and accomplishing His Fardh..Ameen..Ameen..Ameen

:wasalam:

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Wow O_O It's a lot bigger than I imagined.
What are those things hanging from the ceiling?

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member

People can pray inside the ka'bah?

Yes, you can pray inside the Ka'bah. That too facing any direction. However, there is no authentic narration recorded of special reward of praying inside the Ka'bah as far as I know.

Prophet SallAllahu Alleihi Wa Sallam performed prayer inside the boundaries of Ka'bah only once in his entire lifetime.

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
Wow O_O It's a lot bigger than I imagined.
What are those things hanging from the ceiling?

:salam2: sister,

I pray that soon you can see it for yourself, when Allah subhaanaho waa taala blesses you with an opportunity to go visit the sacred mosques. :)

I think those are lamps pointing out in all directions, for good illumination perhaps.

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member

That was interesting..

May Allah grant us the honor of visiting His House..and accomplishing His Fardh..Ameen..Ameen..Ameen

Ameen.... One you have been there, you just keep hoping to return there as soon as possible and spend as much time in Ibadah there..

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Thank you.

:bismillah:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

Thank you for sharing this video brother :)

~May Allah swt reward you~Amin!

~Wassalam .

Talib H

Alhamdullilah, every time I visit the Haram I try to pray inside the Ka'aba and I have done it many times. Interesting isn't it???

You see, the Hateem area adjacent to the Ka'aba which is surrounded by a semi rounded boundary is a part of the Bait-ullah. Ibrahim (AS) and Ismaeel (AS) built it in a rectangular shape. When Quresh try to repair it and rebuilt its broken walls, they had only small amount of 'Halaal' funds to do it with so they built it in a present shape. Our beloved Prophet wished if the Ka'aba could be built back to its original shape but he never touched it. Peace and Blessings of Allah(swt) be upon him always for he left it open for Ummah to pray within its boundary. Anyone can pray in it now.
BTW, refer to history books and you'll find that it was broken twice to be built in a rectangular shape. Imam Malik (ra) in his time gave fatwa and ordered it to leave it as it was in the time of the Prophet (Pbuh).

WasSalaam

Talib H

adanshai

As far I know you can only pray nafal prayers inside the Kaaba, as for the Hijr, the area inside this is actullay part of the Kaaba as mentioned in the Hadith of Mother of Belivers, also i recall there is also a hadith from the Mother of Believers I cannot recall it origin, but I know it is authentic, I had read this in ISLAMQA.COM , which states that if you pray inside the HIJR it is equal to praying inside the KAABA itself, that is why people do not pray FARD prayers inside the HIJR.

If anyone know the above hadith, it would be very helpful