Insite for Muslim women who were introduced to islam by a Husband, Father or Brother

muslima07

As Salaamu Alaikum Brtoher and Siters.

A specific topic about converting has been on my mind for some time. I never had any outlet to give my opinion and reach others sisters or brothers who may have thought as I do. I would like to give words of respect and thankfulness, Mash Allah that Allah has blessed our hearts as Muslims.

In the city where I live many Muslims or non-Muslims make it Taboo or looked down upon for a sister to become a Muslim or make Shahada because of what they call "Male Influences"

I don’t believe that any man or human being can influence any other human being to submit to Allah (God).
In the last Surah of the Quran,

Surah 114 An Nas (Man Kind) it reads

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

1. Say: "I seek refuge with (Allah ) the Lord of Mankind,
2. The King of Mankind-
3. The Ila (God) of mankind,
4. From the evils of the whisper devil who whispers evil in the hearts of men) who draws (from his whispering in one's heart after one remembers Allah).
5. Who whispers in the breast of mankind.
6. Of jinn and men."

This means that only Allah can bless the hearts of mankind to believe and have submition and seek refuge in Allah.

For any sisters who were introduced to Islam by a Father, Brother or Husband or Son,
Il Hum Du lilha. Praise be to Allah and they will be blessed for it. Islam not oppression and I am
personally happy for anyone who learns of Islam and decides to convert or revert to Islam, by any means. My mother always told me that we were all born on this earth as Muslims and a Muslim means submission to Allah.

For example A Muslim man can marry a non- Muslim woman, not in all of these marriages the woman converts to Islam so this is a reminder to me of Surah An Nas.

Another example in the days of the Prophet Mohamed (PBUH) many of the Muslims men who heard the message of Allah before their wives did needed to introduce them to Islam and then with Allah's will they became a Muslim as well.
Islam is amazing it has changed my life in more than a million ways I am thankful and blessed ‘
not have found Islam, but rather

Islam find me.

As Salaamu Alaikum

mari

Assalam Ailykum warahmatullah wabarakatuh?

My name is Mari and I'm a revert muslim alhamdullilah, and every time I pray I thanks Allah for guide me to the right pact. What brought my attention in islam was the Player and the wudu, because every time you perform wudu you clean yourself from dirt and bacteria, plus you clean yoursef physically and mentally.
The perfection of every act you do for example following the ahadith of the nabi Mohanmed(peace and blessing of Allah be upon him) the perfection in the Q'uoran, the laws of islam are so perfect.

samiha

---------
Staff member
wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu! (why would that need a question mark sis?)

Great to have you here... welcome and I hope you learn as much from us as I'm sure we hope to do from you.

wasalam

saadoon

Africa4.gif

MOONSTAR

MOONSTAR

ASALAMUALEYKUM ALL.

I SAY ALHAMDULILAH TO WHOEVER GETS THE LIGHT OF ALLAH IN HIS HEARTH. WHAT CAN SAVE ANY ONE FORM HELL IN HEREAFTER IS THE ONLY KNOWING ALLAH AND DOING GOOD DEEDS. SO EVERY ONE OF US SHOULD TRY TO DO IN HIS/HER BEST TO FOLLOW THE RULES QURAN AND THE SAYINGS OF OUR PROPHET MOHAMED PEACE BE UPON HIM

WA SALAAM

yasser_khan1210

re marriage

ALLAHS PEACE BLESINGS AND MERCY BE UPOUN YOU

IN THE NAM OF ALLAH THE MOST BENEFECIENT AND THE MOST MERCIFUL

DEAR SISTER

WE ALL DO SINS IN OUR DAILY MLIFE EITHER IT IS DU TO OUR IGNORANCE OR DUE TO PSYCOLOGICAL REAONS
HERE WE HAVE THING TO DISCUSS UPOUN YOU SAID THAT IT IS PERMISIBBLE FOR A MUSLIM MAN TO MARRY A NON MUSLIM LADY I NEED EVIDENCE FOR IT WHERE IN SHARIYYYA HAS A SAHABI MARRIED A NON MUSLIM LADY . FOR IT ISBETTER FOR A MUSLIM TO MARRY A SLAVE GIRL THAN TO NON MUSLIM PRINCESS . PLS GIVE REPLY TO ME.