Insturment nasheed's..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dj MESNEVI

Es-selamu aleykum..

i love the music , especially to nasheeds..only for this, i am here ;)
and I am here to look for this manner..

the examples..

*REMOVED*

Plz wait your comment.

Es-selamu aleykum..

(It will go on)

samiha

---------
Staff member
wa alaykum salam

Comment: WE Do NOT allow Musical instruments on TTI! Allahu akbar,this has been stressed many times. Our motto is to correct common misconceptions, not engage in the sharing of music. That is not what we aim at on TTI, and not what we seek.

We want our Users to gain more knowledge of Qur'aan of Sunnah, have a permissible atomosphere to discuss issues effecting us today, be able to connect as an Ummah. But that does not neccesitate that we allow every single thing on this site. There are many restrictions we place in order so that we can keep this atmosphere on what we believe is correct.

And frankly, to be told, we do not accept nasheeds with Music. It is not something we tolerate as we do not feel it to be correct. If others beg to differ, then they may do so at thier own cost and stand before thier Lord on the Day of Judgment like the rest of us, but we would not like to be responsible for advocating it.

Use the search function, there are countless threads about the prohibition of music.

IF that is your soul purpose here akhi, may Allah guide you and help you, as I ask He guide all of us and save us from misguidance which can lead to hellfire. Ameen.

Please look at following thread : Prohibition of Music

I encourage you, please look into Islaam, your Deen and religion past the Music, into Tawheed, Aqeedah, understanding the characteristic of a Muslim, reading qur'aan with it's Haqq and trying your best to understand it, loving it more than a Music filled emotional/sensualistic song that will give you much less if any benefit for your akhirah!

Look around TTI and its articles, you may be surprised at it's much good :)

I mean no ill-will nor harsh feelings, please if you are offended by anything I said, forgive me as I do not mean it in any way degrading to your person.

Thanks, hope you understand.

wasalam

Status
Not open for further replies.