Intercession?

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
Yeah because anything that doesn't promote violence against the Sahabah, excuses to have sex with a new partner for a temporary time, and a corrupt Quran is automatically a fabricated hadith.

Sister, I suggest you leave that group. There seems to be zero benefit in it for Muslims.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Just like I knew, all the Shi'a are saying this is a weak at best or fabricated hadith that I posted just to stir them up and I am sectarian baiting. Typical.

:salam2:

sister, honestly speaking its better to stay away from people like that, reasons being, they confuse you with their lie and fabricated evidence. Alhumdulilah i have a amazing person on my facebook and the goal of the person is to expose shiasm, and thats what the user is for to expose the falsehood, and honestly while reading some of the stuff that the user deals with im surprised at the stuff that comes out of the mouth of shias. They bring up all these things, that a muslim or a normal person never say about someone. the best way is to deal them is using quran, look at the ayah and link below inshAllah

إِنَّ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعًا لَّسْتَ مِنْهُمْ فِي شَيْءٍ ۚ إِنَّمَا أَمْرُهُمْ إِلَى اللَّهِ ثُمَّ يُنَبِّئُهُم بِمَا كَانُوا يَفْعَلُونَ
Sahih International
Indeed, those who have divided their religion and become sects - you, [O Muhammad], are not [associated] with them in anything. Their affair is only
to Allah ; then He will inform them about what they used to do.
[Al - Quran 6:159]

مُنِيبِينَ إِلَيْهِ وَاتَّقُوهُ وَأَقِيمُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَلَا تَكُونُوا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ
Sahih International
[Adhere to it], turning in repentance to Him, and fear Him and establish prayer and do not be of those who associate others with Allah

مِنَ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعًا ۖ كُلُّ حِزْبٍ بِمَا لَدَيْهِمْ فَرِحُونَ
Sahih International
[Or] of those who have divided their religion and become sects, every faction rejoicing in what it has.
30:31-32

now replace the word sects with shia cause thats where the quran use it and look how the quran describes shia (sects) , now tell me any person claiming to be following quran in the best manner wouldn't they know that shia in quran refers to sect and Allah (swt) condemns it many many times ?

If you read the verse in arabic, and even in translation if you leave the word shia instead of translating it to sects see what Allah (swt) says for people using this word as their banner, for ex. verse 30:31-32 while keeping the word for sects as quran uses it

do not be of those who associate others with Allah,of those who have divided their religion and become shias (sects)
u can read more here
http://www.schiiten.com/backup/Ahle...t.com/articles/islam/quran-condemns-shia.html

Also, the way these people deceive muslims is by pointing out fabricated things in history, hadith and issues we muslims don't know much. Cause they focus so much on people mistake, the things in history that sunnis mostly don't know about cause as a muslim our main focus to first perfect our aqeedah, ibadah, mamilat (dealing) which is the foremost thing, then usually people study history, but even in history you start with seerah and stories of Prophet (PBUH) so on. That is how they deceive the muslims, the best way to reply to them is using the quran as stated above
or tell them Allah (swt) completed islam during the time of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)

.........This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favor upon you and have approved for you Islam as religion. .....[Surah al ma'idah 5:3] ....

and what you are saying came after the life of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) so all your ruling and things are based on misguidance, either you believe the quran that says Allah (swt) completed the quran and if you don't u go against quran, and believe in quran is a must for a muslim.

also, the report about muslims becoming shia, 1st and foremost, its never about the numbers its about quality not quantity, the few sahaba did more than billion of us have been able to do for the ummah, and secondly, i honestly believe its a lie, a tactic to confuse muslims into thinking that maybe their path is the right path. astagfiruAllah

May Allah (swt) guide us to follow quran and sunnah - ameen

:wasalam:

Shak78

I have to say I love this, no Shi'a can awnser me why they think the 14 so called infallibles were better then Jesus or Moses...wow