Interested in Arabic Calligraphy!

perla

Hi everyone,
I registered to learned more about this community and arabic calligraphy! Please give me more info about arabic calligraphy!
I take arabic class, and I am interested in practicing arabic.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
AsalamAlakum,

Welcome to TTI

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,

Imad

welcome perla,

It's better to study also islam. I ask Allah subhanahu wat3ala to open your heart to the truth

Take care,

Imad

Akramir

Arabic Calligraphy

Assalam Alaykum
If you are interested in arabic calligraphy then I can send you some of the most beautiful paintings which I designed.

Jihan

welcome perla,

It's better to study also islam. I ask Allah subhanahu wat3ala to open your heart to the truth

Take care,

Imad

i pray she's guided too! knowing her personally i know she's very opened minded so we should share our knowledge with her!

Akramir

Arabic Calligraphy

do you paint them... wow i also love arabic calligraphy!

Jihan
Yes I am Arabic Calligrapher, and I got many paintings which I designed or redesigned, and if you want I can send some of it ( as attached file )to you or to any brother or sister in the forum

hambaAllah

:bismillah:
:salam2:

Akramir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jihan
do you paint them... wow i also love arabic calligraphy!

Jihan
Yes I am Arabic Calligrapher, and I got many paintings which I designed or redesigned, and if you want I can send some of it ( as attached file )to you or to any brother or sister in the forum

I guess the best place to share wil be to send under the topic Islamic pictures,, so everyone could admire and appreciate your work bro. including me :):):)

:wasalam::hijabi:

mnemonicus

I've collected a few pieces that I found at auctions... Kufic script... I think that script is really beautiful for its simplicity. Even ebay has some stuff.

A friend of mine made al-Fatiha in the image of the spiral minaret in Sammara out of Kufic script... he sold it at an art festival... too bad not to me. It was that piece that made me love Kufic calligraphy.