Interesting Occurance

Joslyn

Allah's Way of Life
I was writing to a friend, telling her of a strange/beautiful experience I had a few days ago, when I thought I should post the text here for everyone to read:

"Even if I don't take Shahada very soon, I'd like to wear hijab in the privacy of my own home and get the feel for what it would be like to be Muslim.

I had a strange occurance last week, and I'm still pondering it. I am a stay-at-home wife and so I have a lot of time to "dust off" my ambitions during the day while my husband works towards his PHD at the University. Anyhow, one day, I listened to Muslim audio talks for several hours, and I noticed a huge change in myself! I was more gentle and serenely happy. I was also inspired to clean my flat and make it appear extra nice for my husband when he came home. I was sweet and loving, and more child-like, in a good way! But a day later, when I had a flip-flop back to Christianity, I was harsh and mean, finding fault with Adam and getting upset at every little annoyance.

So, I want to see if I listen or watch more Islamic material, and still notice a change, I'd like to see if wearing hijab improves that. And if it does, then I might buy a quran and/or visit a mosque. If all of this happens, it's an evidence to me that I should perhaps follow Islam now, and settle my arguments or questions later. "

~ Joslyn ~
:arabi1:

hambaAllah

welcome you ,, sis

:bismillah:
:salam2: sis
:SMILY206: :bananabb2in: to TTI,, may Allah SWT guide u to the straight path :inshallah,, do enjoy ur stay here
:wasalam: :hijabi:

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

:salam2:

WeLcOmE to the website,May Allah(Swt) guide you to the straight path. (Ameen)

Practice makes it perfect.:muslim_child:

:wasalam:

Joslyn

Allah's Way of Life
Well, I've purchased a Hhimar/Niqab set (3 pieces) to "try out" my theory. Should be an interesting science experiment!!! :blackhijab: