internship in university of birmingham

sadjidah

:salam2:

So let me present myself. I am from France and I am doing my studies in biology (a sort of bachelor in UK I think). To complete my formation, i have to do my training as laboratory technician. I am willing to do it in UK for I can discover more about the country and the lifestyle of our muslim brothers and sisters.
My teachers propose an internship in a biogenetic lab of University of Birmingham...

I am a bit confused as I can't understand their system.... Can someone help me??

Barakallah o fikoum

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
:salam2:

So let me present myself. I am from France and I am doing my studies in biology (a sort of bachelor in UK I think). To complete my formation, i have to do my training as laboratory technician. I am willing to do it in UK for I can discover more about the country and the lifestyle of our muslim brothers and sisters.
My teachers propose an internship in a biogenetic lab of University of Birmingham...

I am a bit confused as I can't understand their system.... Can someone help me??

Barakallah o fikoum

Wa-alaykum assalam,

Sis, what don't you understand exactly? The application process? Do you have a CV you can use to apply, a personal statement of some sort, a reference from your University Tutors you can forward to the admissions of whichever university you wish to do this internship at ..

You need to get in touch with the University itself, find out about the application process, I suppose there is some specific research going on there you want to be part of? I can't think why else your request would be so specific for Birmingham..

Anyways, inform yourself of the process by looking up on the university website, admissions process etc and then after that, anything specific you do not understand, come back to us here.

All the best.