introduce myself

tasnim

tasnim
bismelleh arrahmen arrahim
well i dont have much to say about my self ...im muslim arabic girl from tunisia wearing my hijab trying to be a good muslima....:tti_sister:
i come to thhis site to see some new things some of my friends gave me this site and she said that i wont regret it...i still new here i mean i cant do evrything at once ...
im 18 years this thing i forgot and im student ...i try to be the best always heh!! that makes me always tired
anyway thats all what i have to say for the moment:salam2:

tasnim

tasnim
salam brother i can tell you that i have a problem in using this site most of things it says that im banned to do it...what i must do to be a normel member!!?
and thanx for your message
salem:)

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
salam brother i can tell you that i have a problem in using this site most of things it says that im banned to do it...what i must do to be a normel member!!?
and thanx for your message
salem:)

:salam2:

It's just that you're a new member, once you get more posts under your belt, the restrictions will be lifted. It's usually about 40 posts.

wasalam

tasnim

tasnim
assalam
its very hard thing to get 40 post i just have about 5 i think :(
i want to be like everyboddy here soon!!
cuz i like to meet people here :)
anyway thanx for your message
wasalem

tasnim

tasnim
muslim girl

hmm ...i have many questions about this site...i cudnt do anything just writting here or reading thats all what i could do...how i can have 40post fast!!
help me borthers and sisters please

tasnim

tasnim
assalem
well ofcourse i have ...but things will be harder for me when i go to univercity in high school and in small town like mine well people let us to wear it...but when we go to the big cities you can wear it out side the univercity thats it !!

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
hmm ...i have many questions about this site...i cudnt do anything just writting here or reading thats all what i could do...how i can have 40post fast!!
help me borthers and sisters please

Reading and writing is pretty much more or less what this whole forum is about :) At the moment you shouldn't worry too much about reaching 40, the only thing you're missing is the ability to look at people's profiles, that's it! In the meanwhile, you should take Sr: Southern Muslimah's advice, reply to peoples posts or even start your own threads if you have something interesting or beneficial to contribute.

Wasalam

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq
assalem
well ofcourse i have ...but things will be harder for me when i go to univercity in high school and in small town like mine well people let us to wear it...but when we go to the big cities you can wear it out side the univercity thats it !!

Yikes only outside the university you can wear it? That is sad. I would think Muslim countries would allow the hijab in the universities besides Turkey.

tasnim

tasnim
assalem

Welcome sister.
:SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY259:

Do you have problems with the hijab in Tunisia?
thanx...sorry if i didnt replay faster ..but yea i can tell you that i have some problems ...sometimes i cant wear it at school ...but i can wear it out side school.

tasnim

tasnim
I heard even brothers with beards and going to the mosque 5 times a day can get you into trouble in Tunisia...

well to be honest with you many people go to masjid 5 times a day but,you cant go to masjid outside salat time ...they open it just in salat times then they close it