introduce myself

isabelelsherif

Assalalmu alaykum

i am new here and will soon do my Shahadah i want to learn as much as possible about everything that has to do with Islam i am also wanting to learn arabic and find this website very helpful

will love to hear from all of you

isabel el sherif

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

waa laikum as salaam.islam is as deep as the sea if u want to touch its depths it is as simple as a glass of water,if u want to quench ur thirst,o brother what do u want?

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

welcome i am so happy for u ,u should try to read and learn how to pray coz the namaz or salah becomes obligatory on muslim

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Welcome !

:salam2:

:SMILY206:

A very warm welcome sister to Islam, the Ummah and to our online community. We are here to help you in every way possible and are very very happy to have you with us.
May Allah SWT strengthen your faith and make it easy for you to follow the right path.

isabelelsherif

I am learning how to pray i just have a problem with the pronounciation and the memorization but with time and patience (which my husband) is losing i will get it together

thanks for the support
:muslim_child:

abdellah007

salam

salam alaykum sister.

first you welcome to the ummah, secondly u welcome to TTI family,

i hope u will enjoy ur stay here, u gonna learn alot from brothers and sisters.

but let us learn from you as well.

enjoy ur stay.

wassalam

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
wa alaikoom assalam

congratulations and welcome to TTI

looking forward to hear your conversion story

user expired!

asalamualaykum,

Welcome to Islam sister! may Allah make it easy for you!

Please i know how your Husband feels!, Its a similar feeling i get whne i try to teach my younger brother Quran but sometimes he is soooo lazy!

alwaysislam

welcome mashallah take it slowly u will get there inshallah are there any classes in your area u cud attend knoledge is the key and it hels to be able to ask any questions to an apa because sometimes its hard for husbands to hae alot of patients wen salah is something thay hav been praying for a long time and theywere taught as children so they forget how hard it can be to understand in the beginning after a while u will be fine and with practice it will begin to flow any questions dont hesitate to ask i am a revert aswell and was very confused in the beginning take care

isabelelsherif

thank you all for the warm welcome
i feel like family already
my parents stop speaking to me when i married my husband and told them i would be converting so the only other family i have is a daughter from a previous marriage

so you guys are my extended family

once again thank you

dianek

thank you all for the warm welcome
i feel like family already
my parents stop speaking to me when i married my husband and told them i would be converting so the only other family i have is a daughter from a previous marriage

so you guys are my extended family

once again thank you

WELCOME!!!!! I am a new muslim too. I am sorry about the issues with your family.....mine don't care that I am married to a muslim but there will be a price to pay when they find out I converted.........I am not brave enough to face that yet! Inshallah, God will give us both strength and emaan so that we can bring our families to God........congrats!