introduce myself

Naseem77

Asalaam valaikum.... 2 everyone! just wanted 2 introduce my self my name is Naseem i live in the Uk. i just recently found this site, it is very interesting a lot of info i have found. I hope 2 make new friends inshallah.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum salam Naseem, welcome to the website brother :)

InshaAllah you will like it here and will stay to be part of our community!

I hope you had a good Ramadhan and a very nice Eid. Allah bless you, your family.Amin

wasalam

habib786

assalaam walaikum ... welcome to TTi family .. may Allah guide us all in the right path of islam..

Allah Hafiz

Omar (ex Andrey)

toLive&DieForAllah!
Welcome to this site brother! Naseem, it's a great site - I've learn a lot from it & am still in the process :) It would be great if you share your experience here with us - how did you become Muslim (because even if you are born of a Muslim family it's still a matter of choice - you can't be a Muslim doing nothing about it )
So we R all eager to listen to your story :)

Omar

P.S.: Which part of the UK r u from brother?
In the future insha Allah I plan to move to the UK & help ppl to find way to Islam there :)

Naseem77

slight misunderstanding

Asalaam Valakum, thankyou 4 ur message. There'S a slight misunderstanding here. my name is naseem and i am a sister and from the uk, sorry i shud hav clarified that.

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

:SMILY206: to tti. i also hope that you enjoy your stay here insha Allah and have some nice friends.

Omar (ex Andrey)

toLive&DieForAllah!
Asalaam Valakum, thankyou 4 ur message. There'S a slight misunderstanding here. my name is naseem and i am a sister and from the uk, sorry i shud hav clarified that.

Salam Alleykum, sister!!! Sorry 4 misunderstanding. It takes 35 posts to be able to view other peoples profiles and I only got the number today.

May Allah help you in your Islam!:salah:

What is your story?

Omar

P.S.: (to system administrators here) It would be great if there'll be mentioning of a person's gender in the info at each post. There are people all over the world here and it's not always possible to judge it by the name.

Naseem77

salaam brother

asalaam alaikum brother! sorry in replying 2 u late. ive been exploring this website. mashallah this site has alot of information. ive already hav learnt quite alot in a short pace of time. hopefully inshallah wil carry on learning. about myself i havent got much of a story, i woz brought up by my muslim parents in the uk. i just wanted 2 learn more about islam. ive been on different sites. but this has touched me. its nice 2 talk 2 people all around the world. sorry about the confusion i shud hav clarified i woz a sister. so tell us a bit more about urself .

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Assalaamu'Alaykum,

Welcome to the Forum sister. Insha'Allaah join in the thread's posted and post yourself, share with us that which has touched you deeply so that we can Insha'Allaah benefit too.

May Allaah bless you with good in the world and in the hereafter.

Ameen.

Walaykum Salaam.

Naseem77

Ditta

Asalaam Valaikum brother ! i hope ur in good health, thankyou 4 ur warm welcome. u asked me a question how i woz touched about this site? well since i hav been on this site. i hav been going through the forums and etc. how the brothers and sisters interact with each other, giving advice vice versa and alhamdulilah so loving and caring and theres brothers and sisters all over the world participating with each other. its like everyday im learning something new about islam and also about the brothers and sister.