Introducing myself, a new Muslim

Salam to all,

For quite a while now I've known both in my heart and mind that Islam is the true path and the one which I must follow in order to really be at peace with myself, the universe and Allah. It is only recently however that I have put this knowledge into a manifest form and formally undertaken the Muslim way of life. I hope, inshallah, to carry on this straight path of peace and understanding.

Thankfully, Allah has blessed me with the chance to find this website. What I would love more than anything here is to find some Brothers and Sisters to talk and discuss Islam with in order to strengthen my deen, and hopefully in turn I will be able to help others in any way possible.

Thankyou for taking the time to read this, and I would love it if anyone could help me with Islam.

suumaya

Asalamu alaykum

Welcome brother to TTI, this website have alot of information about Islam so check it out.

Asalaamalikum brother,

May Allah bless you and guide you towards the right path. Inshallah this website will help you out. Be careful with the many phony websites that are out there. I suggest you stick with TTI, because it is full of information and you obtain answers/comments/questions from Muslims all over the world. Do not hestitate to ask ANY questions you have.

Pinky

Welcome :)

WeAlikumAsSalaamweRahmetAllaahebarakatuh.

MashAllaah and Alhamdulilah! May Rabbina continue to guide, protect, forgive and bless you and your family as well as the rest of us, Ameen. Anything you need help with, InshAllaah just ask, as many new muslims and "old" muslims continuously learn from all threads. Actually, do you mind sharing your conversion story-hearing them tends to give many people a boost in their emaan SubhanAllaah. :muslim_child: Take care InshAllaah and may you and the rest of us be guided on the right path, Ameen.

SalaamuAlikumweRahmetAllaahebarakatuh.

muharram23

Staff member
welcome to the family brother, what took so long :). Salamu alaykum and we love you for the sake of Allah s..v.a

assalamu alaykum

Muharram

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salam,

Welcome. Islam invites us to seek knowledge...this family affords us the ability to do so in a multifacitated manner..yet within the guidelines of Isalm..welcome and grow as we do too.

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
AssalaamuAlaikum,

Welcome brother. Please have a look at the videos on the site.

May Allah Bless you.

Wassalaam.
VE

hambaAllah

welcome bro))))

:bismillah:
:salam2: bro

Alhamdulillah and :allahuakbar::allahuakbar::allahuakbar:

:SMILY206::SMILY206: to TTI
Do enjoy ur stay here as we have lots of interesting videos/articles for
viewing/reading pleasures...and if ur thinking about learning Arabic the language of the Noble Holy Quran you cud get it right here right now by hitting these links

to learn to read write and recognise the letters
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1037

to learn to speak and recognise more arabic letters
www.madinaharabic.com

to learn the Holy quran word for word
www.understandquran.com

to learn everything islam
www.understand-islam.net

to listen to recitation with translation
www.explorequran.com

to have some ideas about tajweed when reciting the Noble book
www.abouttajweed.com

sorry not trying to frighten u with all this links just trying to be helpful in case u dont know....Apology I beg if i offended you :SMILY23::SMILY23:

pls take ur time to learn all this beneficial sites now or in the near future and :salah: :tti_sister: May Allah swt increases both islamic knowledges and eeman :inshallah:

:wasalam: :hijabi:

TruePeace

I would very much like to thank every single Brother and Sister who has posted within this thread for their contribution, it is much appreciated. Unfortunately I have had to re-register with this username due to a password problem, but it is still me, and I still would love to be an active part of this community.

Thanks, Wa Salam.

TruePeace

WeAlikumAsSalaamweRahmetAllaahebarakatuh.

MashAllaah and Alhamdulilah! May Rabbina continue to guide, protect, forgive and bless you and your family as well as the rest of us, Ameen. Anything you need help with, InshAllaah just ask, as many new muslims and "old" muslims continuously learn from all threads. Actually, do you mind sharing your conversion story-hearing them tends to give many people a boost in their emaan SubhanAllaah. :muslim_child: Take care InshAllaah and may you and the rest of us be guided on the right path, Ameen.

SalaamuAlikumweRahmetAllaahebarakatuh.

Asalam alaikum,

I will be more than happy yo share my conversion story, I will take some time to reflect upon the chain of events and then, inshallah, write them down in the way which will be best for people to read and understand.

Wasalam.

sugarbb

Assalammualaikum,

Welcome to TTI. Alhamdulillah, Allah have guided you in the right path.
I hope this website can help you in becoming a better muslim. We are all still learning something new everyday.:hijabi:

ismaeil

welcome my brother to TTI and you hope that you learn every thing about islam
and alhamud llah that we are muslims

salmanzaid

Welcome Brother,
Allahu akbar !!!

Tips ( or where I went wrong ).
:salah:
(1) Be strict in doing the 5 prayers & the other pillars
This will be a great source of confidence.
(2) Don't get overly absorbed in middle eastern politics, ect -
But be deeply absorbed in inspiring islamic books, dvds, ect'.
(3) Try to keep good relations with non-muslims, but also be aware
that the way that they think is totally different.
(4) Be cautious about who you discuss Islam with & the right situation -
I've been tricked ... thought it was a sincere conversation but the
person was just getting information to use against me.
(5) Try really hard to have nice relationships with family,
and be careful in how you bring up your reversion.
It is a great regret that I have lost contact with my family,
and I feel considerably guilty about it.:angryred:
(6) Focus on Islam and not the behaviour of Muslims.
Unforunately, there are some Muslims who will be jealous, rude,
puffed-up, dishonest and even breaking Islamic rules.

And be determined to hang in there -
Islam is the truth, and it is worth suffering for.

algerianmuslima

Salam to all,

For quite a while now I've known both in my heart and mind that Islam is the true path and the one which I must follow in order to really be at peace with myself, the universe and Allah. It is only recently however that I have put this knowledge into a manifest form and formally undertaken the Muslim way of life. I hope, inshallah, to carry on this straight path of peace and understanding.

Thankfully, Allah has blessed me with the chance to find this website. What I would love more than anything here is to find some Brothers and Sisters to talk and discuss Islam with in order to strengthen my deen, and hopefully in turn I will be able to help others in any way possible.

Thankyou for taking the time to read this, and I would love it if anyone could help me with Islam.
asalamu alakyum ALAH will bless u nd welcom to d right religion and all of us we will b ur brothers and sisters insha_ALLAH

FaiQ_KhaLiFa

wa alaykum salam warohmatullah

subhanallah...

all praise to the God that has guide you with Islam, my brother. let us pray that He will let us stay in his guidence for the rest of our life.

know that whosoever that has been given the hidayah (enlightment) from the God, no one will ever be able to lead him astray, and whosoever that God has chosen to misguide him, no one will ever be able to guide him (to the right path).

God knows the best...