Introducing myself

habibati

Assalamualaikum brothers and sisters,
My name is Danielle, I am 23 and from Canada but live in the US but recently lived in Dubai where I learned about Islam from all my amazing Muslims friends in the UAE who I miss dearly. I come from a Christian family but wish to become Muslim very soon. It is a different world not living in a Muslim country anymore but I still have a desire to learn as much as possible about Islam and try to teach others. Thanks to this site I am learning a ton! I look forward to reading all the threads every night and learning so much more.
Can someone tell me a great website that translates the Quran into English for me to read.
:hijabi:

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

:salam2: :shake:

WeLcOme Danielle,WoW:ma: I am happy to hear the great news of you Inshallah embracing Islam and coming to deen.

WeLcOmE to the family!:shake:

:wasalam:

firdeus

Assalamu alaikum Danielle,

Hope you are doing well. I am also from Canada. Here the website that would help for Quran with translation:

http://quran.al-islam.com (there click, English option)

May Allah SWT guide and bless you

Assalam:hijabi:

AishaR

Welcome Danielle

Well you have come to the right place, there is TONS of info for you here & feel free to ask any questions. Inshallah you will get to see your friends again soon

Take care
Aisha

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
Bismillah,

Hello Danielle,

I ask Allah (swt) to show His mercy and make it possible for you, to understand Islam and it's Message and insha'Allah.
Insha'Allah (Allah willing) there's a lot of info you can find here, in case you need anything else just give us a shout ok?:)

Here's the Qur'an in arabic-english on Pdf file you can download it on to your pc, just click with the right click and "save as":

http://www.islamhouse.com/library/download.php?page=2e0cc1b8ed6baffc3d5361809efb999d&file=en4146.pdf

Enjoy your stay.:SMILY206:

anuar hashim

Assalamu aleykum,Danielle . Beside your reading on the translation please find a good muslim teacher to guide you so that you will have a true teaching of Islam , IsyaAllah you will find one .May Allah bless you with knowledege of Islam .Wassalam.