Introducing Myself

Maryam Zainab

Proud to be a Muslim
:salam2:

Well, it's about time I'm introducing myself properly, I think I've been on the forums for a month, at least. :D

I'm a muslim girl from India. Though I was born muslim, I haven't been as religious as I should have been, but now, alhamdulillah, I'm improving. I want to learn as much as I can and increase in my religion.

So how's everyone? Nice to meet you all! :lol:

:wasalam:

Welcome to the TTI sister. I hope you will gain what you really want Insha Allah. may Allah guide you.
:hearts:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam everyone!

:salam2:

Well, it's about time I'm introducing myself properly, I think I've been on the forums for a month, at least. :D

I'm a muslim girl from India. Though I was born muslim, I haven't been as religious as I should have been, but now, alhamdulillah, I'm improving. I want to learn as much as I can and increase in my religion.

So how's everyone? Nice to meet you all! :lol:

~~~~~~~~~~~:SMILY252:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:SMILY252:~~~~~~~~~~~~~:SMILY252:~~~

:wasalam:

Sister.

~Happy Friday and Happy Weekend!

Take Care!
Thank you,

~Wassalam :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:SMILY84:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:SMILY84:~~~~~~~~~~~~:SMILY84:~~~

4mMadara2Amina

As salam alykom ;)

Very warm greeting for you, my sister to join our TTI family. It is really a honor to hear such a words that someone want to increase his or her knowledge about the religion- Islam. I feel so happy hearing this all. May ALLAH make things easy for you. Amen.

Thank you for a sweet asking how we are doing - I am great :D Have a power to do big things. So let's see what will I do today hehe. I wish you be alright too. Stay safe and smile :hearts: